Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

29 minutes ago, bassett one said:

suprised we have not signed anyone, but its better to get it right than rush deals

The Transfer Window opens this Friday, I expect private/rumoured deals could soon become reality. 🤞

sorry 

6 hours ago, crookesey said:

The Transfer Window opens this Friday, I expect private/rumoured deals could soon become reality. 🤞

sorry i did not realise that , so yes i understand now,should see a few signed soon then

52 minutes ago, bassett one said:

sorry 

sorry i did not realise that , so yes i understand now,should see a few signed soon then

No need to apologise, it’s me that needs to say sorry for being a football anorak.

On 08/06/2024 at 13:08, Hotmale 1954 said:

In his latest interview, he sounded really settled, his 'wife' and kids are settled and by his demeanor, I was 100% certain that ANY contract offered would be readily accepted.

Has DC offered him a poor deal?

Not enough money offered?

Too short a contract?

I'd make damn sure he stayed.

Crying shame that we’ve  let last season’s player of the year leave on a free transfer…let’s hope DR has improvements lined up & that the owner backs him ..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Crying shame that we’ve  let last season’s player of the year leave on a free transfer…let’s hope DR has improvements lined up & that the owner backs him ..

Players come players go, tbh it is what it is ,better players out there ,good luck to him , the Owls move on 

Sorry to Vaulks go, great guy and a good player, it'll lessen the blow if we have replacements lined up, let's hope DC is keeping out of the way and letting people that know what they're doing get on with recruitment.

• Like 1