Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

15 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Will Vaulks becomes yet another ex employee to be critical of Wednesdays off field set up in his leaving statement.

Maybe he's too polite to do that, but I bet he's secretly angry.

He deserved an extension at S6 and a 3 year contract wouldn't have been risky, or wrong, in my opinion.

Rightly, or wrongly, I'm blaming Chansiri (again).

53 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Maybe he's too polite to do that, but I bet he's secretly angry.

He deserved an extension at S6 and a 3 year contract wouldn't have been risky, or wrong, in my opinion.

Rightly, or wrongly, I'm blaming Chansiri (again).

Someone will be along soon to tell you that Chansiri is a successful businessman who’s simply misunderstood & isn’t to blame for anything over the last 9 years 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Someone will be along soon to tell you that Chansiri is a successful businessman who’s simply misunderstood & isn’t to blame for anything over the last 9 years 😂

Stop blaming chansiri.

You know who’s to blame for everything that ever went wrong in S6.

And I’ll tell you something else for nothing too. If it rains on that owls in the park day, that’ll be bloody Moores fault as well. 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

No matter what he is like it doesn’t further the club’s cause by continually rubbishing him. :loopy:

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

No matter what he is like it doesn’t further the club’s cause by continually rubbishing him. :loopy:

Spot on.  

Thats what Left are currently saying about Sunak.

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Stop blaming chansiri.

You know who’s to blame for everything that ever went wrong in S6.

And I’ll tell you something else for nothing too. If it rains on that owls in the park day, that’ll be bloody Moores fault as well. 

😂😂….

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Doesn’t further the clubs cause having him owning the club …& the sooner he’s gone the better…

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Doesn’t further the clubs cause having him owning the club …& the sooner he’s gone the better…

and who wants to buy us? no one at the moment ,except that great idea that some had the sponsor who could not even pay his sponsorship on time? plenty talk,plenty have ideas but not many have millions to buy clubs and many also find out there new owner is even worse than they had before,so carefull what you wish for,we have a top manager, a great backroom staff and we are moving forward now,so its not all bad is it?