Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

windass is a good player but injury prone, i think Rohl will want younger more players who can run for 90 mins and his own team, i am sure him and mr chansiri will sort it, even though for the most you hate the man, but i dont think the manager and his backroom staff who could virtually go anywhere would stay unless they were able to recruit good players and build long term and make us successfull, for some people even if we rebuilt the ground and training ground and won the premiership they would still say get shut of the owner. look at those far worse off than us thats said get shut and thought it would be better only to find it was not, moving on i saw wolves are offering there club for investment instead of for sale, it apparantly gets round all the rules on what you can spend, thats why mr chansiri is looking to the idea.

Your love for everything that Dejphon Chansiri says or does , is clear for all to see ..

Your blindness for the damage caused at the club by Dejphon Chansiri,is also clear for all to see …

Let’s hope the owner backs the manager….the fact last season’s player of the year & possibly Josh Windass, are both leaving for free …doesn’t fill you full of confidence….presumably if the manager didn’t want either of them,they wouldn’t have been offered new contracts…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I'm disappointed but if we bring in the right replacements they'll be a distant memory.

Players come & go as mentioned elsewhere..time will tell if letting Vaulks & Windass leave for nothing is a wise decision..

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Have you forgotten all his misdemeanours over the years ?….the list is endless & well documented…the fact the 1867 Group gained so much support last season shows you the vast majority of Wednesdayites have had enough & change is needed ….continual happy clapping the owner & stating careful what you wish for …is ridiculous….open your eyes …he needs to know people have had enough….

As for getting behind the manager & the team…don’t think that’s ever been in doubt …& that won’t change …let’s hope that Chansiri backs his manager….

We pay some of if not THE highest ticket prices in the division, lets not forget its not just DCs money thats gone down the khazi, its our too and I dont see any fans with millionaire Dads sat around me at games that can afford to waste their hard earned money.

The fans will still be here supporting the club, as weve done for decade after decade long after this clown decides to move on, weve got more than money invested in this club weve got the lifetimes of family history whove attended at matches stretching back to before DC was even born, so sitting on our hands and keeping silent isnt an option, if the owner doesnt like our opinions he should question if hes cut out to be one and then embark on finding us someone who can take the club forward.

• Like 3

You know what, I recall when top clubs wanted to sign our players, the sooner this starts to happen again the better squad we will have. This may appear a little too positive to some, well someone has to look on the bright side of life don’t they? 😉

if mr chansiri told RHOL he can sign who he likes within the rules, built 4 new stands, a new training ground and made season tickets a tenner a year , some would say thats not good enough is it? everyone liked him when we were out bidding other teams for players and nearly went up twice.

Danny must want a younger squad to work ,with the older players just been offered one year contracts,Windass now seems be on is way now,so with transfer market just starting today,the Owls fans will be very eager to see the players Danny as got lined up,we definetly want a goal scoring midfield player,who we have missed since Kieran Lee & john Sheridan have left and found very hard to replace,Stuart Armstong as just been released and that wouldn"t be a bad signing,Ben Hamer as been our first signing,so will Dawson now move on or not?

29 minutes ago, bassett one said:

if mr chansiri told RHOL he can sign who he likes within the rules, built 4 new stands, a new training ground and made season tickets a tenner a year , some would say thats not good enough is it? everyone liked him when we were out bidding other teams for players and nearly went up twice.

But he HASN’T built 4 new stands or a new training ground or put season tickets at £10 & never will …..

Heres some of the things he HAS  done though

Failed to pay players wages ….

Mis-managed club funds resulting in a points deduction & subsequent relegation..

Put the cost of tickets & merchandise out of reach of your normal working man/woman

Refused to refund season ticket monies during the Covid period …

Sacked the manager who’d just got you promoted…

Treats anyone who criticises him with utter contempt…

I hope the extension of DR‘s contract is a sign of things to come & that finally Chansiri is learning from his mistakes….but let’s see …I reserve judgement…

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

But he HASN’T built 4 new stands or a new training ground or put season tickets at £10 & never will …..

Heres some of the things he HAS  done though

Failed to pay players wages ….

Mis-managed club funds resulting in a points deduction & subsequent relegation..

Put the cost of tickets & merchandise out of reach of your normal working man/woman

Refused to refund season ticket monies during the Covid period …

Sacked the manager who’d just got you promoted…

Treats anyone who criticises him with utter contempt…

I hope the extension of DR‘s contract is a sign of things to come & that finally Chansiri is learning from his mistakes….but let’s see …I reserve judgement…

He's a humble man.

LETS see what happens now , i think Rohl will look to sign younger fitter and better players, SWFC according to a report paid the tenth highest wages in the championship, now take away all those with parachet payments thats decent, but its only good if its used right, Rohl will make mistakes even the great brian clough did, but i feel he will wheel/deal and with mr chansiri good will ,will do well on his deals, i was also reading about mr chansiri and his ideal to get investers, it may not be a bad idea as 6 premier clubs are doing it that way, so lets see

• Haha 1