Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

LETS see what happens now , i think Rohl will look to sign younger fitter and better players, SWFC according to a report paid the tenth highest wages in the championship, now take away all those with parachet payments thats decent, but its only good if its used right, Rohl will make mistakes even the great brian clough did, but i feel he will wheel/deal and with mr chansiri good will ,will do well on his deals, i was also reading about mr chansiri and his ideal to get investers, it may not be a bad idea as 6 premier clubs are doing it that way, so lets see

His first signing today …is 37 years old πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

so with yan valery the 25 year old tunisia international right back andΒ  ben harmer the reserve goalkeeper and max lowe another full back, a deal with james beadle is reported to be nearly sorted and its common knowledge that ian povedaΒ  is nearly done and in this mornings paper Danny Rohl is very happy and has a plan for promotion within a couple of seasons with mr chansiri , i would say thats not a bad start to add to what we have, its going to be hard,but if mr chansiri can get some big investment that would help ,

I don't think anyone hates Chansiri. Hate's a very strong word. I don't think anyone's spitting venom at him, but the vast majority are happy he's kept his gob shut these last few months. We haven't any leadership from the top. We've no money. I'm not sure Chansiri has either. He's valued our ground as much as Wembley (πŸ™‚) and his selling price for the whole shaboodle would buy the majority of Dubai (πŸ™‚).

Only an extremely wealthy person (we're talking multi billions here) or an extremely stupid misguided 'rich man' would give Chansiri what he wants. That's not going to happen.

A Consortium could come forward I suppose, but I don't see a queue.

So we have him 'til I die, I suppose.

As long as he keeps out of it and lets football and financially astute people handle the day to day running, I'm ok with that.

Just remember ...... the more he spends, the more he'll want back should he try to sell,

With his 'business acumen' that figure could soon get close to Β£150m.

Dream on.

Β 

• Like 2

thats why i have said we need to support the team, and he admits hes made mistakes, his major one you cannot run it as a business and put in to much,like he did at first, he took to many people at face value as well, but hes got the right team of people around him now, re-money he must have some as we lose money annually and we should thank him that he pays the bills, the idea of invest seems a modern way that many clubs are going to compete with those that have the parachute cash or just more money, i hope we can move forward now and make progress and the first 4 signings/loans seem good, the Tunisa full back, and a international sounds good dont know how much we paid?, hes got the united full back.his got a quality older reserve goalkeeper to work we hope at the side of beadle , so things are going well. as big jack always said start at the back with quality and the rest will come together.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I don't think anyone hates Chansiri. Hate's a very strong word. I don't think anyone's spitting venom at him, but the vast majority are happy he's kept his gob shut these last few months. We haven't any leadership from the top. We've no money. I'm not sure Chansiri has either. He's valued our ground as much as Wembley (πŸ™‚) and his selling price for the whole shaboodle would buy the majority of Dubai (πŸ™‚).

Only an extremely wealthy person (we're talking multi billions here) or an extremely stupid misguided 'rich man' would give Chansiri what he wants. That's not going to happen.

As long as he keeps out of it and lets football and financially astute people handle the day to day running, I'm ok with that.

Just remember ...... the more he spends, the more he'll want back should he try to sell,

Dream on.

Β 

Β 

I fully agree with this, if he'd hold his hands up and admit his mistakes and invest in football people to run things he'd win many fans back over, he appears to be learning but I'm not fully convinced yet.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

thats why i have said we need to support the team, and he admits hes made mistakes, his major one you cannot run it as a business and put in to much,like he did at first, he took to many people at face value as well, but hes got the right team of people around him now, re-money he must have some as we lose money annually and we should thank him that he pays the bills, the idea of invest seems a modern way that many clubs are going to compete with those that have the parachute cash or just more money, i hope we can move forward now and make progress and the first 4 signings/loans seem good, the Tunisa full back, and a international sounds good dont know how much we paid?, hes got the united full back.his got a quality older reserve goalkeeper to work we hope at the side of beadle , so things are going well. as big jack always said start at the back with quality and the rest will come together.

8 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Dream on.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Milan managed to find an extremely stupid misguided rich man so you never know there could be two of them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Β 

Milan managed to find an extremely stupid misguided rich man so you never know there could be two of them.

Knowing our luck, he’ll be a blade.Β πŸ˜‰

well Rohl as been quoted as saying a minimum of top ten and only decent players will be obtained by himself and mr chansiri and the stadium ,training facilities will be improved year on year as well,