Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

41 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the sun did a league chart on what wages were paid in the championship and it stated were were 9th, take into account the rubbish players we loaned and ones we have released that did not play and take our top manager i think if thats true we are in with a chance of the playoffs, sufc should be in the mix as they have loads of dosh, anyway we will see.

There won't be any last-minute panic loan signings like Fletcher and Hendrick on daft money this year.  The Club will get 3 or 4 better quality signings for what they paid those two last season.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

the sun did a league chart on what wages were paid in the championship and it stated were were 9th, take into account the rubbish players we loaned and ones we have released that did not play and take our top manager i think if thats true we are in with a chance of the playoffs, sufc should be in the mix as they have loads of dosh, anyway we will see.

Its guess work, how can the sun know our wage structure if weve not published the accounts? Or any other clubs salary, all you can do is an approximate forecast, truth is only DC knows the figure, well lets hope he does as the last time he forgot we lost the ground.

i dont know were they got the figures from, but they listed the whole league, now if we were in the top ten then thats not bad ,taking those with big takeover cash or parachute payments, but mr chansiri paid big wages when we were in D1, so if thats true i am sure Rohl will get decent players better than last year as we got some hefty big waged loans of low quality.

53 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Its guess work, how can the sun know our wage structure if weve not published the accounts? Or any other clubs salary, all you can do is an approximate forecast, truth is only DC knows the figure, well lets hope he does as the last time he forgot we lost the ground.

19 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Decent lad is Cam, can be a good keeper on his day (great penalty saver) but prone to costly mistakes, good luck to him.

Now bring back Beadle.

AGREE with that plus a good winger and a couple of good forwards as well, thats minimum

On 24/06/2024 at 22:20, Top4719 said:

Decent lad is Cam, can be a good keeper on his day (great penalty saver) but prone to costly mistakes, good luck to him.

Now bring back Beadle.

He was disliked by a section of the so called supporters and could do nothing to satisfy them.

If he had to drop a league Rotherham is not a bad move for him, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up as their top player, good luck Cams.  👍

On 24/06/2024 at 22:20, Top4719 said:

Now bring back Beadle.

Could do worse than bringing back Wildsmith.

According to MSN  Sheffield Wednesday will likely confirm the arrival of midfielder Svante Inglesson on Friday, with the player having now signed a contract with the Owls.