Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

12 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Lots of positivity among the fans at the moment, its been a long time coming, so really pleased for them.

Dunno where DC has found the cash from.

Ahem! DC? With cash? 🤣

It appears that his family have recovered their football interest.

4 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/24420652.reported-city-target-olaf-kobacki-sheff-wednesday-bound/

Could, and I say 'could', be a great signing at 22 years old.

Just to be clear, it's pronounced Ko batch shhki.

Hope this signing is true.

I hope that if we have signed him, Kobacki doesn't turn out to be another Stevie May. I'm getting the same vibe. Hopefully the 2nd tier in Poland is better quality than St Johnstone were.

All looking very positive for Wednesday next season….Danny Rohl extending his contract new players arriving  & more to come (hopefully)established players renewing contracts & new backroom staff coming in ….fair play to the owner,he’s backing the manager …

Meanwhile ,over at Bramall Lane …some supporters are tapping their fingers waiting for something/anything to happen….😎

I’m not concerned with SUFC’s  pre season business, no doubt it will kick start soon. I like the way the Owls are strengthening their squad, let’s hope that they settle in quickly, we need to start the season well.

5 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Another through the door for the unsustainables - Polish striker Olaf Kobacki for an undisclosed fee.

Have united started a transfer thread yet? 🤣

Fair play to Chansiri…he’s tied Danny Danny Röhl to a new contract..& brought in some decent players ,with more to come hopefully & extended contracts for the core of last seasons squad….it’s all starting to fall into shape…what a contrast to this time last season …

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Fair play to Chansiri…he’s tied Danny Danny Röhl to a new contract..& brought in some decent players ,with more to come hopefully & extended contracts for the core of last seasons squad….it’s all starting to fall into shape…what a contrast to this time last season …

Agreed, so far he's giving us doubters some hope he is willing to back the manager. Hopefully some decent research has been done on the now signings so far and they come good.