Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Agreed, so far he's giving us doubters some hope he is willing to back the manager. Hopefully some decent research has been done on the now signings so far and they come good.

Mr. Bassett never doubted....

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Mr. Bassett never doubted....

No but I'd rather not have blind faith in someone that's made such a mess of the club until he's proved he's changed his ways, still a long way to go on that front but it's a start.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Agreed, so far he's giving us doubters some hope he is willing to back the manager. Hopefully some decent research has been done on the now signings so far and they come good.

The signings definitely seem less scattershot than previous seasons, we even seem to have a plan.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

No but I'd rather not have blind faith in someone that's made such a mess of the club until he's proved he's changed his ways, still a long way to go on that front but it's a start.

Maybe he’s actually learned something, hence the coach and the new players, I’m ever the optimist, which should be a pre-requisite to being an Owls supporter.

8 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Maybe he’s actually learned something, hence the coach and the new players, I’m ever the optimist, which should be a pre-requisite to being an Owls supporter.

That's what I'm hoping. It's a good start anyway and if things keep going as they are then us doubters may start to turn.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Good news on Iorfa renewing his contract…just waiting on Bernard now …apparently Beadle has signed on loan for another season & that will be announced anytime soon..

Bernard and Beadle would be excellent and I expect them both to be announced soon.

15 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Good news on Iorfa renewing his contract…just waiting on Bernard now …apparently Beadle has signed on loan for another season & that will be announced anytime soon..

Jeremy?