Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

4 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Great news, had a fantastic season with us.

Without a doubt, this could be the best signing yet. But I reckon there's more to come right down the spine. Ike Ugbo sounds like we've agreed wages but more work to do on a fee. Charlie McNeil  has been spoken about, another Swedish lad and a Dane if I remember correctly. These will be proper signings and we haven't mentioned potential loans from  DR's mate down in Barcelona.  Things are looking up for us. Meanwhile..........................

• Haha 1

Things are on the up,thats what happens with a top manager working well with mr chansiri  and a great back up team of coaches ect. we must really thank the owner on this issue, because without him working with Rhol on team issues,signings ect you cannot move forward, hes improving other things as well , but its never enough for some.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

Things are on the up,thats what happens with a top manager working well with mr chansiri  and a great back up team of coaches ect. we must really thank the owner on this issue, because without him working with Rhol on team issues,signings ect you cannot move forward, hes improving other things as well , but its never enough for some.

Well I'm a long time reader of this site Mr Bassett but have only recently joined. I and many others on here doubted your faith in Mr Chansiri but without a doubt you have been vindicated and I know some will be denying what they ever said. So well done for that at least.

As for the new manager and his staff, a picture is worth  a thousand words.

Screenshot2024-07-05at23_59_05.thumb.png.2e72355d43ebc32f79da79c4980ebc0c.png

Look at the lad on the far left. His name is Niklas Lanwehr. He's a magician. He's recently joined. Google him. The future is bright, it's all Blue and White. Up the Owls.

Now let's have em.😂

• Haha 1