Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

1 minute ago, Silom said:

Well I'm a long time reader of this site Mr Bassett but have only recently joined. I and many others on here doubted your faith in Mr Chansiri but without a doubt you have been vindicated and I know some will be denying what they ever said. So well done for that at least.

As for the new manager and his staff, a picture is worth  a thousand words.

Screenshot2024-07-05at23_59_05.thumb.png.2e72355d43ebc32f79da79c4980ebc0c.png

Look at the lad on the far left. His name is Niklas Lanwehr. He's a magician. He's recently joined. Google him. The future is bright, it's all Blue and White. Up the Owls.

Now let's have em.😂

They all look armless enough.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

Probably one for the future, hopefully Rohl can get the best out of him.

Don't really know anything about him mate. Staton and Miller reporting it's done anyway now. I think there was interest from the MLS and Italy so we've done well.

in Rohl we trust he will get us sorted, but it takes a while with limited spending ,but maybe in top ten then move nearer, pity we dont have the parachute payments , like those that will, are more likely to win the top 2 spots.

40 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If it takes a season for the squad to settle in then so be it, the signings have been a positive thing, and we haven’t had many of those of late. 👍

last season was a start, this season i trust will be progress and 2026 will be promotion or near

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

pity we dont have the parachute payments , like those that will, are more likely to win the top 2 spots.

As long as they haven't already spent the money by borrowing on it like one club I could mention. Parachute payments are fine if you have them as money in the bank. Not so much when you're just paying down a loan to a foreign bank.