Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The Di’Shon Bernard contract situation is dragging on a little….you do wonder if the agent is touting him around trying to get him a better deal …& using Wednesday as a backstop ..there’s even a whisper he could end up at Bramall Lane…

Good player with lots of potential but not irreplaceable….

Heard a rumour thats its not a done deal yet but talks are progressing, Troyes are said to be holding out for £6m for Ugbo as they have financial problems, I'd tell them to do one at that price.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

ITS ALL coming together now, not hearing any moans about mr chansiri splashing the cash now on wages and fees ect,so thats good , got a few quid on them going up as well.

LOL.

600k spent. Soon make that back with those crazy ticket prices 🤣🤣 Good old chansiri!

2 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

LOL.

600k spent. Soon make that back with those crazy ticket prices 🤣🤣 Good old chansiri!

& United spent over £20 million on Rhian Brewster ….how did that work out for you …

Good old Wilder …  🤡 

41 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

& United spent over £20 million on Rhian Brewster ….how did that work out for you …

Good old Wilder …  🤡 

Over £100m spent to have some of the worst records in football history, don't know how they've the cheek.

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

Over £100m spent to have some of the worst records in football history, don't know how they've the cheek.

Do me a favour list the £100m spending, I'm not calling you a liar I'm genuinely interested to know.

4 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

LOL.

It's more than that. Around 2.2 million at least. It's just nice to get players in early though unlike last pre season.