Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

16 hours ago, monzaman said:

He never gives you a straight answer and if you do manage to corner him he will just resort to insults to get the thread shut it happens over and over again. He just posts anything about the Blades hoping some of it might actually be true.He gives you a list of players bought years apart and then somehow connects it to us being so p*ss poor last season, nothing changes with him, he just HATES the Blades that's it in a nutshell!!!!!

The players in question were bought in a 3 year period that led to some of the most shambolic displays in the history of English football, three years is a reasonable time period to make a judgement unless you entirely refresh your squad every single season, you spent a lot of money to be really bad.

I don't hate the Blades, hate is quite a strong emotion and I wouldn't apply it to football, some of my best freinds are blades 🤣 it's just amusing seeing some of your petty reactions when any negative about SUFC is mentioned.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

The players in question were bought in a 3 year period that led to some of the most shambolic displays in the history of English football, three years is a reasonable time period to make a judgement unless you entirely refresh your squad every single season, you spent a lot of money to be really bad.

I don't hate the Blades, hate is quite a strong emotion and I wouldn't apply it to football, some of my best freinds are blades 🤣 it's just amusing seeing some of your petty reactions when any negative about SUFC is mentioned.

Why do you post things that aren't true?.

You've been caught out numerous times.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Yeah right 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Top4719 said:

The Doc talking about petty reactions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've heard it all now 🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

According to Football Insider, the Owls have offered a contract to Rangers winger Scott Wright.

old news -discounted 2 weeks ago , Wright currently on Rangers overseas tour

1 hour ago, lobster said:

old news -discounted 2 weeks ago , Wright currently on Rangers overseas tour

Well the article had only been uploaded a few hours before I read it this morning.

26 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Well the article had only been uploaded a few hours before I read it this morning.

Rehash of an old story that first appeared 6th July . Despite the headline " Signing Imminent " Wright later went on Rangers overseas tour . Best source of information is to see who Att Chansiri is following on Instagram