Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

4 hours ago, lobster said:

Rehash of an old story that first appeared 6th July . Despite the headline " Signing Imminent " Wright later went on Rangers overseas tour . Best source of information is to see who Att Chansiri is following on Instagram

Yea it's been going around a while that one. Not sure we need another winger anyway.

Just now, Top4719 said:

What hasn't been true so far?

Well last week you accused me of saying United didn't have a loan and vanished when challenged.

Then you said Archers transfer fee was 22m and you saw it on transfer market.

Just now, Alextopman said:

Well last week you accused me of saying United didn't have a loan and vanished when challenged.

Then you said Archers transfer fee was 22m and you saw it on transfer market.

Clutching at straws, you've spent a hell of a lot of money to be terrible no matter what the final figure is, it's upwards of £100m, I've never vanished, it may not have been you who said the loan didn't exist but some on here did, regardless of finite details the gist of what I said is true and you know it.

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

Clutching at straws, you've spent a hell of a lot of money to be terrible no matter what the final figure is, it's upwards of £100m, I've never vanished, it may not have been you who said the loan didn't exist but some on here did, regardless of finite details the gist of what I said is true and you know it.

So you admit you lied when about me denying the loan.

How about your statement you got Archers 22m transfer fee off transfer market?.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So you admit you lied when about me denying the loan.

How about your statement you got Archers 22m transfer fee off transfer market?.

I'm not really bothered what Archers exact fee is, take him out of the equation and you've still spent shedloads to be awful, if your superior knowledge of SUFC can tell me what you actually paid for him I'll add it to the other figures. Didn't lie no, just mistook you for another poster who claimed the loan didn't exist, can't remember who it was, your MO is all similar when faced with the truth about your shortcomings.

Hows the takeover going btw?

Edited by Top4719