Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

4 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

A good few rumours doing the rounds that Ugbo will be the next through the door, would love to see him back.

I'm not clued up on the inns and outs of the Sheffield clubs.

But I do follow this thread closely.

And it seems to me that positive vibes are sounding around Hillsboro.

Can't wait for the new season to start.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm not clued up on the inns and outs of the Sheffield clubs.

But I do follow this thread closely.

And it seems to me that positive vibes are sounding around Hillsboro.

Can't wait for the new season to start.

Its been a much more positive close season than recent years, that doesn't guarantee anything once the real stuff starts but I'd agree, I'm also looking forward to it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yeah bring it on , all seems good to go , with utd and wednesday

Well Mr. Bassett, I've stopped this silly use of Crystal balls, Tarot cards, Ouija boards etc. all a load of rubbish....

I've contacted Old Mother Shipton, and she assures me Wednesday will secure a top 6 finish.........

10 hours ago, Padders said:

Well Mr. Bassett, I've stopped this silly use of Crystal balls, Tarot cards, Ouija boards etc. all a load of rubbish....

I've contacted Old Mother Shipton, and she assures me Wednesday will secure a top 6 finish.........

thats strange my crystal ball i got off you is predicting the same , anyway it will go in the suitcase for its annual visit to gypsy rose who wipes it with blackpool sea water and wipes it and blesses it as i cross her palm with a bungle of crisp notes, i said its supposed to be silver at which she replied its that tory goverment inflation, but she said she does still accept victorian silver crowns , but never mind , i always was generous after a gallon in MA KELLYS round the corner. 

• Haha 1