Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

we have a beach and fountains in the peace gardens and a funfair , plus a modern exciting city and far better manager and team, plus us the supporters.

Yes  bassett and he could perhaps engage in his favourite sport of water polo next time the pitch floods. So it looks as though there’s no competition.😆

echo.

• Haha 1

well thats true and some water sports in the don inc fishing, plus we can offer some great chippies and a fantastic sheffield modern city centre for his designer clothing, plus we offer better wages, better coaches, better owner and manager.

On 27/07/2024 at 10:05, Hotmale 1954 said:

He might prefer it dahn saarf, so Portsmouth could win.

I heard he was off to Bolton, must prefer north west.

Michael Smith could be on his way out, bid on the table, not heard if its been accepted yet.

ugbo according to the sun is going to cost 4.5million which sounds a bit steep, but off load wilks and smith, only problem is injurys if we go for quality but no back up, but we can off load some i think

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

Michael Smith could be on his way out, bid on the table, not heard if its been accepted yet.

His game time will surely be limited this season so if we can get abit of cash for him then probably for the best. We have to remember we can't rely on Windass all season season so we will need another striker and with Ugbo looking out of reach we may need to keep him unless we have another striker in the pipeline.

15 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Strange decision if true. We are on about Dembele here aren't we? Too many names, much speculation. Not sure who might be coming in, who's going out and who we might loan out. 🤔

The longer it drags on ..you wonder if Ugbo will be returning to Hillsborough after all ..as mentioned elsewhere…it would be disappointing if we miss out on him & or don’t end up with more re-inforcements up front ….

50 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The longer it drags on ..you wonder if Ugbo will be returning to Hillsborough after all ..as mentioned elsewhere…it would be disappointing if we miss out on him & or don’t end up with more re-inforcements up front ….

If the quoted figure of 4.5m is correct then I can't see us paying that and even if they will come down you'd of thought 3m is about as low as they'd go so I'm not expecting to see him back with us unfortunately, I hope I'm wrong though.