Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Barry Bannan & Liam Palmer have both extended their contracts …let’s hope Vaulks,Iorfa, Windass & Bernard follow ..

I think Windass ,Palmer, Bannan, or good pals, & go for a coffee a few times a week ? so who knows Windass soon ???

WELL that one did not work out,despite a great record in D1,  but we move on i am sure we will get players in, the only thing is i take it Rohl will leave a list with his team of who they want, while hes away , i thought we would of done some signings by now, but with the euros and players around still under contract its sometimes better to wait, or could he be waiting for huge amounts of cash to hit the bank from donators , before we choose who we want.

22 minutes ago, bassett one said:

WELL that one did not work out,despite a great record in D1,  but we move on i am sure we will get players in, the only thing is i take it Rohl will leave a list with his team of who they want, while hes away , i thought we would of done some signings by now, but with the euros and players around still under contract its sometimes better to wait, or could he be waiting for huge amounts of cash to hit the bank from donators , before we choose who we want.

You do know Will Vaulks was voted Player of the Year last season…in the Championship 🙄…..

Looking forward to those huge amounts of cash to hit the bank …I won’t hold my breath though 😂

We're playing a couple of games in Germany.

I think Rohl speaks fluent German 🙂, so maybe he could have one or two sneaky little talks while he's out there? I know he's doing a bit of a sideline out there, but obvs the 'tour' isn't a coincidence?

7 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Looks like Will Vaulks could be on his way out ….rumours that he’s in talks with Oxford United ..

In his latest interview, he sounded really settled, his 'wife' and kids are settled and by his demeanor, I was 100% certain that ANY contract offered would be readily accepted.

Has DC offered him a poor deal?

Not enough money offered?

Too short a contract?

I'd make damn sure he stayed.

1 minute ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

In his latest interview, he sounded really settled, his 'wife' and kids are settled and by his demeanor, I was 100% certain that ANY contract offered would be readily accepted. Well, owt reasonable.

Has DC offered him a poor deal?

Not enough money offered?

Too short a contract?

I'd make damn sure he stayed.