Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

In his latest interview, he sounded really settled, his 'wife' and kids are settled and by his demeanor, I was 100% certain that ANY contract offered would be readily accepted.

Has DC offered him a poor deal?

Not enough money offered?

Too short a contract?

I'd make damn sure he stayed.

I'm guessing contract length. Worth keeping on for me but I'd like to think we could find better out there aswell. 

i would not swop our manager and back room staff for any manager in the championship , hes young eager and wants success and he loves our supporters,mr chansiri got us the best now its up to them both to get us promotion

7 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i would not swop our manager and back room staff for any manager in the championship , hes young eager and wants success and he loves our supporters,mr chansiri got us the best now its up to them both to get us promotion

Time will tell Mr. Bassett.

Surely lessons have been learnt after last seasons debacle.

18 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'm guessing contract length. Worth keeping on for me but I'd like to think we could find better out there aswell. 

Not just length of contract but also lower wages as well if rumours are true

6 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Not just length of contract but also lower wages as well if rumours are true

If true, that's a disgrace. Allegedly, Oxford can out do us?

Shocking!

1 minute ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

If true, that's a disgrace. Allegedly, Oxford can out do us?

Shocking!

If judged on attitude, work rate and desire, it's difficult to find better anywhere IMO.

It appears that defender Yan Valery is about to sign at S6. I've just watched footage of him. I think he was 19 at the time. Some excellent passes,  good vision and willing to takes players on.

My concern is, Mein Gott, some of his tackles appeared to border on horrendous! I know some footage is from under 21 games and some other minor games, but I reckon with today's Championship refs, he'll be lucky to last the first 45.

I've not yet seen his disciplinary record, but I don't think it will make for good reading.

I hope and trust that Danny knows what he's doing and has plans to sort Valery out. He's 25 now, so should have learned rights and wrongs. I hope so.