Do You Enjoy A 'Big Mac'

6 hours ago, geared said:

They charge a premium over McDonalds though, which are already rather pricey.

Plus the service is often dog slow in a lot of their restaurants.

Ironic for a 'fast food' establishment. :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Ironic for a 'fast food' establishment. :hihi:

Honestly it's like they've gotta go out back and Google what a Burger even is because you're the first person to walk in and ask for one.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, geared said:

They charge a premium over McDonalds though, which are already rather pricey.

Plus the service is often dog slow in alot of their restaurants.

Yes they do take a bit longer but the burgers are actually cooked different to how the Big Macs are. I would rather wait slightly longer and have a better tasting burger.

I don’t think £5-99 for a whopper meal is expensive =
image.thumb.png.4ebf1ba09ab0fb2c1e71658ce7d11674.png

Edited by mafya

I agree with mafya. I also think Burger King is better than McDonald’s although I haven’t had one for quite a while now.  Firsts tried them when you use to get vouchers with buy one whooper and get one free, use to take my mother she enjoyed them.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I agree with mafya. I also think Burger King is better than McDonald’s although I haven’t had one for quite a while now.  Firsts tried them when you use to get vouchers with buy one whooper and get one free, use to take my mother she enjoyed them.

Shocking . Only took your Mam because you got a free one for her  . :rant:

9 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

As a self-confessed burger expert 🤣

Whopper is better than Big Mac. 😮

But… Big Tasty is better than Whopper.

There is no doubt a Big Tasty is Tasty but it just kept repeating on me for about 48 hrs!

I definitely got my money's worth.

Not had a Burger King in years.

I also consider myself a burger expect and from one to another....do you agree that Burger joints nowadays try too hard to be different by just adding so many ingredients and sauces that you spend the following 2 hours cleaning your chin and fingers, some are just impossible to eat, it's ridiculous?

I love McDonald's because I sometimes just want a good old regular cheeseburger without all the other stuff.

14 hours ago, mafya said:

Yes they do take a bit longer but the burgers are actually cooked different to how the Big Macs are. I would rather wait slightly longer and have a better tasting burger.

I don’t think £5-99 for a whopper meal is expensive =
image.thumb.png.4ebf1ba09ab0fb2c1e71658ce7d11674.png

I think you've selected some kind of special offer there, it's closer to a tenner usually.

whopper.jpg

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

There is no doubt a Big Tasty is Tasty but it just kept repeating on me for about 48 hrs!

I definitely got my money's worth.

Not had a Burger King in years.

I also consider myself a burger expect and from one to another....do you agree that Burger joints nowadays try too hard to be different by just adding so many ingredients and sauces that you spend the following 2 hours cleaning your chin and fingers, some are just impossible to eat, it's ridiculous?

I love McDonald's because I sometimes just want a good old regular cheeseburger without all the other stuff.

Take a read of an article I did on the best burgers in Sheffield some time back — you’ll appreciate it I think:

https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/2020/09/08/best-burgers-in-sheffield-definitive-top-5-list/

• Thanks 1

I don't think I've ever read a food review that has made me salivate as much as that one. An excellent, honest and professional review which is now in my brain bank for my next visit to Sheffield.

Going on your review my first trip would be to the Grinders union I think.... especially for the cheese sauce.

Nice one....Gosh I am so hungry now!

• Like 1