Cambridge Street Collective

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well then those 'lots of people' are morons aren't they. 

The city centre is defined by geographical boundaries. That's it. That's all it ever is. Not uncorroborated ill-informed opinions about what shops and business count and what doesn't.  

I look forward to seeing his argument that it still never counted as the city centre when the market was down there.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I look forward to seeing his argument that it still never counted as the city centre when the market was down there.

Based on the goon's warped logic even the Cathedral would seem fall outside the definition of their fantasy 'city centre' boundaries.

15 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well then those 'lots of people' are morons aren't they. 

The city centre is defined by geographical boundaries. That's it. That's all it ever is. Not uncorroborated ill-informed opinions about what shops and business count and what doesn't.  

ok buddy if you say sobored christopher walken GIF

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Tired, mate?

all i was trying to say was that the city centre has shrunk in recent years , yes when the market was open and there was places to go down there it was part of the larger centre, it is no longer in my opinion and opinions are like a########s every one has one ?? in my opinion the real city centre now starts at the bottom of high st where fargate starts up around the cathedral half way up west st across to the bottom of the moor up to st pauls and across to high st again , thats the real centre, sorry if that offends just my idea of the centre.

We have an interesting thread about a brand new exciting business opening in Sheffield and it results in some arguing over the wherabouts of the 'city centre'.

Could only happen on Sheffield Forum

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

all i was trying to say was that the city centre has shrunk in recent years , yes when the market was open and there was places to go down there it was part of the larger centre, it is no longer in my opinion and opinions are like a########s every one has one ?? in my opinion the real city centre now starts at the bottom of high st where fargate starts up around the cathedral half way up west st across to the bottom of the moor up to st pauls and across to high st again , thats the real centre, sorry if that offends just my idea of the centre.

Yes but not everyone talks out of it. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

Got to agree with that :thumbsup:

• Like 1