1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, GabrielC said:

I suspect you will hold your nose and still vote Tory because in your mind voting for some else is somehow worse. 14 years of brutal rule that has led to thousands of deaths but I suspect that's ok with you the economic damage done though Brexit that will take decades to repair. You have grandchildren they will be the ones who will suffer not you because of Tory mishandling of the economy and more importantly relations with Europe are damaged and thanks to likes of Johnson we have a rock bottom deal than the one we had but again that's fine with you. Because people like you I have suffered personally though not been able to say goodbye to my grandmother who died alone during Lockdown while Johnson partied I had friend who hang himself after Cameron made it harder to pass the cruel Work Capability Assessments his mother found him two days later. Now Sunak has shown total disrespect to our veterans and our war dead because his election campaign comes first but hey this is all fine with you and will place that cross in the Tory box.

Understand Tim Heidecker GIF by Adult Swim

• Like 1

I watched the seven party political  debate last night on BBC  for me I thought Farage had the upper hand.  I still have no idea who I am going to vote for tho. Possibly the Eeny Meeny Miney Moe party. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cressida said:

Missed this but evenly matched wouldn't you say?

I actually felt sorry for Penny Mordaunt last night, even though  she was the spokesperson for the Conservatives,  I don't believe in tarring her with the same brush as  the real culprits ie, Johnson, Truss and Sunak the main idiots who have created the chaos and mayhem that this country is in at the moment, the three mentioned should have been stood there and flogged,  Angela Rayner was the most formidable opponent last night and made Farage look like the twit he is.  

No one cares nigel farage is the only guy worth listening to

Not my words, but............

Need a replacement for the host imo

7 minutes ago, cressida said:
No one cares nigel farage is the only guy worth listening to

Not my words, but............

Need a replacement for the host imo

No one cares about what?  By the Farage just plays to the crowd he is an experienced crowd pleaser who just says what people want hear, he is all mouth and trousers.