1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Anybody who sticks a Labour government into power has got memory issues or was very young when they were last booted out. Tax and spend (You wont notice any difference in services but will be paying another £100 a month out of your wages if you are lucky),  Return of the bad back brigade, even more out of control boat crossings and illegal immigration, more restrictions on motoring (wait till caz hits the outer ring road and incudes private cars) I know the Tory's aren't great by a long shot but Labour? have a good hard think before you X that box.

I certainly noticed the difference in rough sleeping, the NHS, further education and local services when Labour was in power; and taxes certainly weren't as high as they are now.

Speaking of taxes have you seen this:

Latest - Scandalous spending tracker Breakdown (nationbuilder.com)

Which lists some of the outrageous outgoings, duff deals, and crony contracts since 2019?

• Like 1

I haven't read much other than posting on a couple of points, as there are pages and pages of posts and I just pop online when I have a minute.

I shouldn't really be interested in this whole thing... Labour will win, and nothing will change...

however, I've been watching a few debates, and so far, the only one who actually answers questions is Farage. 

The others just spout out the same crap. I wouldn't mind Reform to be in opposition if others in his party are answered questions like him. I know I'll get slammed for it as an ill-informed moron, but he's not a pussy like the most of the main parties. 

Some of the interviews I have watched on youtube, just embarrass the likes of the BBC 'so called unbiased' trash. As soon as he answers something they don't like, they say a false line, then say let's move on, and he doesn't accept it like the pussys do.

I'll be interested to see how many votes they get. Probably won't win any seats, but that's the point that I want to see. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

I haven't read much other than posting on a couple of points, as there are pages and pages of posts and I just pop online when I have a minute.

I shouldn't really be interested in this whole thing... Labour will win, and nothing will change...

however, I've been watching a few debates, and so far, the only one who actually answers questions is Farage. 

The others just spout out the same crap. I wouldn't mind Reform to be in opposition if others in his party are answered questions like him. I know I'll get slammed for it as an ill-informed moron, but he's not a pussy like the most of the main parties. 

Some of the interviews I have watched on youtube, just embarrass the likes of the BBC 'so called unbiased' trash. As soon as he answers something they don't like, they say a false line, then say let's move on, and he doesn't accept it like the pussys do.

I'll be interested to see how many votes they get. Probably won't win any seats, but that's the point that I want to see. 

Putin Apologist!!!!

Nazi! 

Etc etc....

19 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

He's always been very straightforward with his opinions,  I agree.

1 hour ago, *_ash_* said:

Because he knows he can't win.

1 hour ago, *_ash_* said:

I like pussies.

Not so keen on poisonous toads though.

Farage has been undeservedly criticised for saying the truth about the EU and NATO expanding east which gave Putin an excuse to invade Ukraine.  He stated what Putin did is wrong and it's unfair he has been labelled a Putin apologist for speaking the truth.  I would choose Farage to be the next prime minister if given the choice because he has much more integrity than both Sunak and Starmer put together.

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But I thought......

Not those sorts of pussies! 

The ones I like are the ones which Mrs Slocombe always spoke about ;)

1 minute ago, Wing Commander said:

Farage has been undeservedly criticised for saying the truth about the EU and NATO expanding east which gave Putin an excuse to invade Ukraine.  He stated what Putin did is wrong and it's unfair he has been labelled a Putin apologist for speaking the truth.  I would choose Farage to be the next prime minister if given the choice because he has much more integrity than both Sunak and Starmer put together.

Farage is just stupid.

Both Finland and Sweden joined NATO last year precisely because of Putin's desire to to build Russia back up to an imperialist empire. And speaking of the EU, didn't he say at one point he would emigrate if Brexit turned out to be a disaster?

Why is he still here? He's got a damned nerve

He's got zero integrity.

What did he say about Clacton in an interview to The Times earlier this year?:

"But do I want to be an MP? Do I want to spend every Friday for the next five years in Clacton?"

Farage has got zero integrity. He's a grifter, Putin apologist, and Trump toady.

15 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

How can he have any integrity? He’s tried to become an MP seven times and failed each time.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Farage is just stupid.

Both Finland and Sweden joined NATO last year precisely because of Putin's desire to to build Russia back up to an imperialist empire. And speaking of the EU, didn't he say at one point he would emigrate if Brexit turned out to be a disaster?

Why is he still here? He's got a damned nerve

He's got zero integrity.

What did he say about Clacton in an interview to The Times earlier this year?:

"But do I want to be an MP? Do I want to spend every Friday for the next five years in Clacton?"

Farage has got zero integrity. He's a grifter, Putin apologist, and Trump toady.

Look here Sunny,  Farage isn't stupid.

Farage decided to be a candidate to be an MP because he was asked to do so by thousands of people which is the reason he changed his mind.