1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

I find it strange that people are more interested in gender and sexuality than the UK and the world economy.

With your crystal ball do you think the country will be better for the working class in  five years  . ? 

22 minutes ago, Slinny said:

With your crystal ball do you think the country will be better for the working class in  five years  . ? 

What do you mean by working class?

Historically, improvements and standards of living have come via technology, in the workplace and in healthcare. I don't see any reason why that shouldn't continue, but what has that increase in wealth brought people?

We get less exercise and eat worse food, but yet we live longer due to technology.

Things will get better because of an improvement in crime and punishment.

We will need to spend billions on changes due to climate change, improved drainage/river/sea defenses.

I believe Starmer is a practical person and will do the right things for the country.

Will the wars in Palestine and the Ukraine make us all poorer?

• Haha 1

Come on Starmer promote the UK now you’ve won the general election on the global markets. A brilliant place to invest at the moment.  Tourists who are visiting the UK there is no need to worry about your safety we have the army on standby.

I didn’t vote for the Labour Party 

England swings like a pendulum do
Bobbies on bicycles, two by two
Westminster Abbey, the tower of Big Ben
The rosy-red cheeks of the little children
Now, if you huff and puff and you finally save enough
Money up to take your family on a trip across the sea
Take a tip before you take your trip, let me tell you where to go
Go to Engeland, oh
England swings like a pendulum do
Bobbies on bicycles, two by two
Westminster Abbey, the tower of Big Ben
The rosy-red cheeks of the little children

Edited by hauxwell

13 hours ago, hackey lad said:

So , how's the brave new world going . 

It's almost like the UK is following Trumps' USA by not respecting the result of the general election. I understand the result in the USA was quite close, but not in the UK!

The last Goverment are soley to blame for whats happeng on our streets by way of their incompetence of their efforts to combat the boats crossing the channel and other routes, then by putting them up in luxry hotels,  all this time while the Tory have been faffing about,   the Lava has been building up and now the Volcano has erupted,  don't blame Starmer, I didn't blame Johnson for Covid but I blame him for his pathetic  dodging the bullet performance.   Starmer will sort this out,  he is the right Man in the right job. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The last Goverment are soley to blame for whats happeng on our streets by way of their incompetence of their efforts to combat the boats crossing the channel and other routes, then by putting them up in luxry hotels,  all this time while the Tory have been faffing about,   the Lava has been building up and now the Volcano has erupted,  don't blame Starmer, I didn't blame Johnson for Covid but I blame him for his pathetic  dodging the bullet performance.   Starmer will sort this out,  he is the right Man in the right job. 

😂😂😂