1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

48 minutes ago, Tony said:

Very true. It's odd that LBD still find time or even the inclination to troll a past PM who doing no more than promoting her inevitable book. It's almost as if they have nothing more to offer than a rather puerile style of 6th form politicking.  

Yet this fairground attraction happens while the current PM and his new government are enlisting unusually heavy powers of the State to remove hard won freedoms of citizens while they express in frustration at years of being ignored and sidelined. 

Whose side are you on boys, whose side are you on? 

Hard won freedoms that people were happy to see go when it was all about brown people. I think some people needed a lesson in 'what can be done to others can be done to you'.

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Hard won freedoms that people were happy to see go when it was all about brown people. I think some people needed a lesson in 'what can be done to others can be done to you'.

I’m not sure that anyone fought hard for the right to burn people out of hotels, or for free Greggs pasties.

Just now, Prettytom said:

I’m not sure that anyone fought hard for the right to burn people out of hotels, or for free Greggs pasties.

Nick Griffin has bust his guts for those freedoms, I'll have you know

4 hours ago, Delbow said:

Who mentioned brown people ?

18 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Of course not , she was defending people. 

Theresa Coffey .Starmer should not even think off letting her in the Labour Party Another Chocolate fire Guard .  Next we will be getting Mr Nice Man Hunt. Wanting to join   I would put them both on a demolition gang  ,

38 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Theresa Coffey .Starmer should not even think off letting her in the Labour Party Another Chocolate fire Guard .  Next we will be getting Mr Nice Man Hunt. Wanting to join   I would put them both on a demolition gang  ,

Two more of the far wrong, along with Jess Phillips, Chris Wittie, Ed Milliband and Chris Skidmore 

1 hour ago, Uggy said:

Two more of the far wrong, along with Jess Phillips, Chris Wittie, Ed Milliband and Chris Skidmore 

Give them a chance old boy . Stop getting Jam Paste   Those two have had theirs . Along with Five prim ministers