1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

At his wife's request is my guess.

Readers wives?

Yes, I think it's projection? Because you find Thatcher titillating you assume other straight men do.

Reader's Wives was a 'men's mag' of the 1970s featuring hairy women in provocative poses 🤣

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes, I think it's projection? Because you find Thatcher titillating you assume other straight men do.

Reader's Wives was a 'men's mag' of the 1970s featuring hairy women in provocative poses 🤣

I don't assume, I know.

👍

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

If they were just historical paintings, there would be one of Churchill, Thatcher and Blair etc?

There is one of Churchill in both Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament.  There is also a portrait of Lord Nelson.  Both Churchill and Lord Nelson were historical war time leaders.  Margaret Thatcher was the first female prime minister of the UK which is a historic achievement.  Blair is still alive unlike Churchill and Margaret Thatcher.  It's pettiness to remove the portrait of Margaret Thatcher which shows a lack of class by Sir Keir Starmer. 

Yet another "Tory Crisis".

Pretty sure there's been nothing to stop housebuilding (aside from green belt restrictions).  There certainly isn't round my way.

It would be interesting to see the political colours of the councils who have been blocked new builds.

This one is a Green / Lib Dem Council

Decision not to build 350 new homes overturned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cg79ez1m2mzo

And then you've got Labour MPs like Clive Lewis harping on about building lot of new houses, yet he's against the building of new roads going to them!

The Thatcher painting hoo hah is  pathetic.

I am sure that it will find a home somewhere in Downing Street together with other portraits but why on earth should there be a “Thatcher “room.

If that is to be the level of attack on Starmer in the future then I would think it will be easily brushed aside.

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The Thatcher painting hoo hah is  pathetic.

I am sure that it will find a home somewhere in Downing Street together with other portraits but why on earth should there be a “Thatcher “room.

If that is to be the level of attack on Starmer in the future then I would think it will be easily brushed aside.

There isn't an official Thatcher room.  

On 29/08/2024 at 12:52, hackey lad said:

I’m not a gambling man but could anyone tell me the odds on Sir Starmer not lasting two years. I could be tempted.

Would you like a straight  £10 on it H  No excuses  Yes or No   ,