1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

It happened in 1997.  Celebrities like to be seen supporting the winning side.

Gary Neville was part of a very successful Manchester United team at that time Westy! He didn’t only support a winning side, he was part of one.

35 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

It happened in 1997.  Celebrities like to be seen supporting the winning side.

Not all of them!

Remember in 1997 when Phil Collins, Paul Daniels an a few others threatening to leave the UK if Labour won the election?

Well Labour did win the election and I wonder if many people voted Labour because PC, PD and those others threatened to leave? :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Could you elaborate please, I’m working class and I’m voting Labour to get rid of this appalling mob of Tories.

Are  Neville and Starmer working class ,     Do they represent the working class , I know Starmer had his phone took out and Neville was from a working background but do they still consider themselves working class the same way as most people I know do .

Just now, cuttsie said:

Are  Neville and Starmer working class ,     Do they represent the working class , I know Starmer had his phone took out and Neville was from a working background but do they still consider themselves working class the same way as most people I know do .

Stop it . Starmer can’t even describe what a working person is 

21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Working class

Only working class?

Some people say that you can be wealthy and working class, others say not.

I disagree with the idea that the Labour Party should only be represented by the working class. The Bloomsbury Set and other middle class intellectuals were also important in setting up the Labour Party at the end of the 19th Century. 

I think some people get really hung up about class - that you can't be a proper Labour Person unless you live in poverty, and have to use Izal to wipe your bum.

Just now, cuttsie said:

Why do you and most of the people you know consider themselves working class?