1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I don’t recall you being critical of the Tories over the last fourteen years but everybody is out to get you!

I have never voted Tory  , If you can remember every post of mine over 14  years you are sad sunshine 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t you call some Tories rich and entitled ?Have you never mentioned Sunak being rich ?  

Yes I'm just stating a fact. He is rich. 

That needn't be an issue if he came across as empathetic, and was able to articulate in his policies how he is helping the worst off, rather than the best off.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Yes I'm just stating a fact. He is rich. 

That needn't be an issue if he came across as empathetic, and was able to articulate in his policies how he is helping the worst off, rather than the best off.

Same as Lady Nugee then

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Not really.

I don't know much about football, but it makes more sense to have someone well known like Gary Neville in the Labour Party ad, than someone who plays for Halifax Town.

Even a hypocrite who took the Arab millions while poor people were dying and being ripped off building those stadiums . A lad from Halifax would most probably be a better example for a so called Labour party 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Even a hypocrite who took the Arab millions while poor people were dying and being ripped off building those stadiums . A lad from Halifax would most probably be a better example for a so called Labour party 

Don’t forget the many Human Rights violations 

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t forget the many Human Rights violations 

I wasn't aware that human rights were even a party political issue; though it's instructive to note that neither of you accuse the Tories of supporting Human Rights violations of having the Foreign Secretary say he wasn't going to address the human right violations of the Saudis.

So if a senior Gov Minister won't address the issue, why the hell should an ex football player. I didn't know Neveille was elected to solve the world's problems.

Lovely to see Hacks wading into the issue. Remember the Tories reaction when Marcus Rashford campaigned on free school meals? "Stick to the Football" is what they said. The hypocrites didn't stick to politics, when they were commenting on footballers taking the knee though did they?

so first Conservative candidate Craig Williams and now one of Sunaks close protection team are being investigated for alledged bets violations by the gambling commission, they cant help themselves can they? every one of em linked to the tories out to make a quick buck for themselves no matter what