1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Is there a Party that represents the working classes , by that I mean grafters, building workers, steel workers , bus drivers , home helps , nurses , bin men,  shop assistant , fishermen , road sweepers and general dogs bodys that do the real graft , From what I see there is not ,     Labour are a middle class get out party , The conservative are  are a self centred load od free loaders ,  So watch out for Reform , they are not alternative but they are saying what the above mentioned folk think . right or wrong 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Is there a Party that represents the working classes , by that I mean grafters, building workers, steel workers , bus drivers , home helps , nurses , bin men,  shop assistant , fishermen , road sweepers and general dogs bodys that do the real graft , From what I see there is not ,     Labour are a middle class get out party , The conservative are  are a self centred load od free loaders ,  So watch out for Reform , they are not alternative but they are saying what the above mentioned folk think . right or wrong 

Reform are run by grifters, not grafters.

Tice and Farage are part of the  establishment. They are the elite.. Both public  school educated multi millionaires.

You can vote for them if you like, but they are taking you for a ride.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Understanding Capitalism with cuttsie.

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Tice and Farage are part of the  establishment. They are the elite.. Both public  school educated multi millionaires.

All politicians are , 

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Understanding Capitalism with cuttsie.

I know what would work if people were not greedy when they got the jobs ,    Greed always wins , the leaders get the perks , the houses , the cars , the pensions ,     They forget the people they represent always , show me one who did not .

12 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I won’t bite :thumbsup: