1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

How come the usual suspects on here all seem to come on together and then leave together. We very rarely get one on their own . Do they need to back each other up in a mob mentality? 

Quite obviously because they are all on WhatsApp group and coordinate their posts.What a load of tosh 😄

• Haha 1

On 17/06/2024 at 13:47, Bellatrix said:

Here. Sir Keir.  Not difficult, is it?  Make a similar statement and I might be looking forward to a hangover on July 5th of  epic 1997 proportions.

Starmer says Blair is right about the biological reality of sex. 

There you go.  Only took one bloke, post-Cass Report, to have a word and he's changed his mind.  The relentless insistence  of women over several years?   Barely a peep from him.

Now, sort out the rest of your shower of cynical opportunists and delusional idiots .

Sir Keir Starmer has agreed with Sir Tony Blair that a woman has a vagina and a man has a penis in a strengthening of his previous position.  The Labour leader praised the former prime minister for stressing the importance of biological sex in a magazine interview this week.

Sir Tony said he was “definitely of the school that says, biologically, a woman is with a vagina and a man is with a penis”, adding that politicians had got themselves into “a muddle” over the issue.

The definition of a woman has troubled Labour under Sir Keir’s leadership with the opposition leader coming under fire over a number of his past remarks on the issue.  But when asked whether Sir Tony was right, Sir Keir told The Telegraph: “Yes, Tony’s right about that. He put it very well. I saw it reported, I’m not quite sure where he said it. But I agree with him on that.”

9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Starmer says Blair is right about the biological reality of sex. 

There you go.  Only took one bloke, post-Cass Report, to have a word and he's changed his mind.  The relentless insistence  of women over several years?   Barely a peep from him.

Now, sort out the rest of your shower of cynical opportunists and delusional idiots .

What prevented him saying it before ? 

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

If you're going to be insulting you could at least be original in your name calling.

Not insulting,you put your photo for all to see,Ha Ha said the clown.

17 minutes ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Not insulting,you put your photo for all to see,Ha Ha said the clown.

Most people of a certain age will know that my avatar (clue: it's not me in real life), will know Mr Claypole from the TV show Rentaghost. It's a children's TV show. So what?

12 minutes ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Who's insulting now?

By saying Boris isn't funny?

Listen that's just a statement of fact, not an insult.

And if I did want to insult him, (and let's face it if anyone deserves it after what he put the country through), I would do.

Listen, if appearances in real life away from here are important to you, then have the courage of your convictions and put a picture of yourself in your avatar, then we can make a judgement of you. Otherwise, button it and grow up.

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its strange but why do the Tory Voters on here keep changing their user names ? :suspect:

D'you know Presley I was just thinking the same.

I haven't got the memory for it but there was Lockdoctor / West77 / Axe.  Going back many years there was Xenia / Clegane / Robcalder / Hillpig. Then Hots On / Rickiethecat. Then there was Mr Smith and his numerous sock puppets. All right wing, all totally demented.

I think they must look at the cabinet minister Grant Schapps as inspiration. Before being an MP he sold get rich quick schemes on the internet under a variety of guises - Michael Green / Sebastian Fox / Corrine Stockheath 😂

Edited by Mister M