1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why does he wait for Tony Blair to say it first , then change his track  ?

Because he's a coward.  A bit kinder?  He chose to ignore reasonable views like Sodha's and others' and instead went with a mix of capitulation to activists and the absolute planks who say in all seriousness that JK Rowling (whose actual position is in complete agreement with Sodha's statement) is worse than Katie Hopkins, and that the issue doesn't affect anyone so we all should, effectively, jog on.

Post Cass Report and, for example, when national and international sporting bodies are ruling for the integrity of women's sports, many people are discovering their backbone at long last and starting to speak up.  Hence the change of course in a safer environment, though it's like the manoeuvring of a freighter than a speedboat.

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why does he wait for Tony Blair to say it first , then change his track  ?

You will get plenty off time to pull everything he does in 2 weeks I hope  But you will do as usual the Wednesday and united  approach    I won’t be bothering  after the election. I will let you get on. with. Slagging all their policies, personally it does not effect me much anyway  

A lawmaker for Fianna Fáil, one of the three coalition parties in Ireland’s government, was even more blunt about his desire to see the Conservatives crash out of power in next month’s general election: “July 4 will be our independence day from stupidity. It’ll be gob****es out and adults in, finally. Finally!”   

Ireland is dreaming of a UK Labour landslide – POLITICO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

You will get plenty off time to pull everything he does in 2 weeks I hope  But you will do as usual the Wednesday and united  approach    I won’t be bothering  after the election. I will let you get on. with. Slagging all their policies, personally it does not effect me much anyway  

Slinny,    I think the so called Tory supporters on the Forum are just big wind up merchants or they need urgent help for their delusional problems,  the Country as the vast majority  know is in a big mess due to the endless chaos over the last fourteen years,  Truss and Johnson have got a lot to answer for,   poor Sunak's position is like Captain Smith on the sinking  Titanic. 

41 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Slinny,    I think the so called Tory supporters on the Forum are just big wind up merchants or they need urgent help for their delusional problems,  the Country as the vast majority  know is in a big mess due to the endless chaos over the last fourteen years,  Truss and Johnson have got a lot to answer for,   poor Sunak's position is like Captain Smith on the sinking  Titanic. 

It’s going to get worse.

I just love this right wing media obsession with Corbyn. 

They think, like the Tories, that in the public's consciousness Jeremy Corbyn is akin to Freddy Krueger. Which is exactly why they're constantly asking Starmer  -  "waaaah! but you backed Jeremy Corbyn to be PM waaaaah!"

Hope the stupid ***** choke on their vomit when they see this poll from YouGov:

image.png.864215e5766fbf44c134dc153010b411.png

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Agreed! If the Tory lot get back in. :hihi:

The usual Tory supporters have been quiet on here today but I suspect they’ve spent the day having a punt on the runners at Royal Ascot. We’ve learned over the last few days that Tories don’t half like a flutter.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Hope the stupid ***** choke on their vomit when they see this poll from YouGov:

image.png.864215e5766fbf44c134dc153010b411.png

Is this an example of the Tolerance we can expect when our new government is in place ?

Just now, Delayed said:

Is this an example of the Tolerance we can expect when our new government is in place ?

I'm speaking about the right wing media. They don't do tolerance. 

As  for me, I've put up with it for years and stayed relatively calm.