1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, Slinny said:

In stead of slagging labour off why don’t you wait and see ; Or are you just a Sheffield Wednesday or united supporter  who no matter what the other team’s success is their team is always better  please don’t come out with I don’t know what you are on about   Have A Good Day 

I'd rather not wait and see how bad things end up with a Starmer led Labour government.  There's still time for voters to wake up and smell the coffee and avoid the Labour box on the ballot paper like the plague. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I'd rather not wait and see how bad things end up with a Starmer led Labour government.  There's still time for voters to wake up and smell the coffee and avoid the Labour box on the ballot paper like the plague. 

People have had 14 years of the Tories and they've had enough.  Lot's of people who voted for them in previous elections have said they have failed and are going to vote Reform.  Do you really think Sunak can win this election?

22 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

People have had 14 years of the Tories and they've had enough.  Lot's of people who voted for them in previous elections have said they have failed and are going to vote Reform.  Do you really think Sunak can win this election?

I'm not hearing bona fide people saying they have had enough of the Tories.  I'm hearing bona fide people fearing a Starmer led Labour government.  I don't think Sunak will win the election but if I saw a potential car crash happening then I'd do my best to stop the car cash happening rather than having to witness the wreckage.   Never give out while there is hope. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wing Commander said:

I think you need to turn down the volume down whilst playing the  Dam Buster theme music in the background because your getting all confused as per usual.  :hihi:

7 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I'm not hearing bona fide people saying they have had enough of the Tories.  I'm hearing bona fide people fearing a Starmer led Labour government.  I don't think Sunak will win the election but if I saw a potential car crash happening then I'd do my best to stop the car cash happening rather than having to witness the wreckage.   Never give out while there is hope. 

If the conservatives win and make the country better I for one will give them credit  .l have my doubts about you  doing the same . But if I had a crystal ball  .What I think would happen is. Through the peasants some crumbs  .then back to square one lots for the rich and just  kid to the rest  That Is What They Stand  For  ,

9 minutes ago, Slinny said:

If the conservatives win and make the country better I for one will give them credit  .l have my doubts about you  doing the same . But if I had a crystal ball  .What I think would happen is. Through the peasants some crumbs  .then back to square one lots for the rich and just  kid to the rest  That Is What They Stand  For  ,

Good grief man!  We're not living in Dickens time.  Nobody goes short in our country.  

11 hours ago, El Cid said:

I have got £30 on Starmer to win, if I win, I get £31 back, great odds for a winner 

As long as Sunak is out pal, that will do. Lets hope Starmer can make a better job of things.

36 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I don't think people would see Sunak as hope.

16 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Look what labour have done in Wales,20mph on most roads ,hospitals no money,ULEZ in London and now want to charge per mile ,they will spread these acc ross the whole country,you'll be sorry.

7 minutes ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Look what labour have done in Wales,20mph on most roads ,hospitals no money,ULEZ in London and now want to charge per mile ,they will spread these acc ross the whole country,you'll be sorry.

Some people are short sighted.