1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I think Conservative supporters should be generous and understanding of the obvious joy and wind ups that the left are now experiencing.

Years and years of being on the losing side obviously takes its toll hence explaining the bitterness, nastiness and a penchant for childish behaviour against the victors.

I for one will be applauding their victory come the 5th July as hopefully it will be the start of a change in their personalities and they will once again be calm, rational and adult like when having discussions.  

👍

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Stop being silly

Come the 4th of July I think the electorate will be judging the Conservative Party on their record and what they’ve given us over the last fourteen years.
Austerity, Brexit, homelessness, Windrush, food banks, Universal Credit, bedroom tax, hungry kids, Grenfell, Rwanda, partygate, Trussonomics, inflation, rocketing mortgages, cost of living crisis, sewage in the rivers and NHS waiting lists etc etc.

51 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Come the 4th of July I think the electorate will be judging the Conservative Party on their record and what they’ve given us over the last fourteen years.

Some Tories would blame/credit the Liberal Democrats for 2010/2015, so that leaves 9 years of Tory chaos.

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Labour

Tory. 

Two cheeks of the same backside. 

True.

As with most election campaigns, we all know what they say- isn't what they do!

I won't be voting for  either of these two.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

So you want to give Labour the same time , just to balance it out, regardless ?

It's going to take all of that time just to put right all the things the Torries have done, if it's even possible. I fear it's too late. Add to that all the problems coming up in the pipe line and no money to do it with, and they're going to be very busy.

What an uphill task...  

2 hours ago, Baz1 said:

True.

As with most election campaigns, we all know what they say- isn't what they do!

I won't be voting for  either of these two.

Trouble is that will split the vote and allow the Tories back in. That's why we need Proportional Representation (PR) and not first past the post...

• Like 1

PR lets the nutters in though, so it's a give and take affair.  Back in the days of Nick Griffin, the BNP would have had a good few members in Parliament.

You could argue that if enough people are voting for them, they deserve to have their voice heard.