1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Wing Commander said:

Look here Sunny,  Farage isn't stupid.

Farage decided to be a candidate to be an MP because he was asked to do so by thousands of people which is the reason he changed his mind. 

No, the reason he changed his mind is that Donald Trump didn't want him hanging around him, like a bad smell.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Farage has been undeservedly criticised for saying the truth about the EU and NATO expanding east which gave Putin an excuse to invade Ukraine.  He stated what Putin did is wrong and it's unfair he has been labelled a Putin apologist for speaking the truth.  I would choose Farage to be the next prime minister if given the choice because he has much more integrity than both Sunak and Starmer put together.

Why don’t you wait and see what happens after the election  For my money the only thing we will get of you boring lot are , let’s slag of labour with your Snidy little qips  if they win  whether you look at this up side down or inside out this country is in a right mess. . Not so much the well heeled  but for the  working man I m talking   About  the man on  basic pay 

28 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Why don’t you wait and see what happens after the election  For my money the only thing we will get of you boring lot are , let’s slag of labour with your Snidy little qips  if they win  whether you look at this up side down or inside out this country is in a right mess. . Not so much the well heeled  but for the  working man I m talking   About  the man on  basic pay 

I'm allowed to comment on Farage because he is standing in the election.   What snidy little gips have I made?

26 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I suppose that depends on your definition of integrity Westy.

Candidates who stand  in elections for their own believes rather than join a main political party and hang on to their coattails  have integrity.  Farage is the best example. 

Just now, Wing Commander said:

Candidates who stand  in elections for their own believes rather than join a main political party and hang on to their coattails  have integrity.  Farage is the best example. 

Don’t you mean beliefs Westy?

• Haha 1