1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

48 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

You're a text book example of what is wrong with our country.  You're going to get enjoyment from a Tory defeat rather than a Labour victory.  

There is a great deal which is wrong with our country. Gloating over Tory misery on election night, and for weeks afterwards is a necessary part of rebuilding that which the Tories have destroyed.

9 hours ago, Wing Commander said:

Only new here.  I wasn't around to comment about Johnson. 

A few weeks ago Starmer was telling us he would roll up his sleeves on day one and get working and now he's telling us he wants to finish early on a Friday which will be the first day if his new job.  Not a good thing to say in a job interview. 

You're not fooling anyone! :hihi:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I’m in London at the moment, have been for a couple of months. The pubs are packed on Friday afternoon with people and their laptops. Quite a few offer skivers Friday deals, free WiFi and cheap beer.

:sad: i miss early my Fridays down at Canary Wharf pretending to work late

The election hasn't happened yet, and already the Tories are planning for who will take over from Sunak.

Olive Dowden, the deputy PM says that he would support the Health Secretary Victoria Atkins. 

Boris Johnson has told  his supporters to "stick with Prit" Priti Patel. Though he could've plausibly written "stuck up prat", and no-one would've batted an eyelid.

Woke warrior and arrogance personified Kemi Badenoch will no doubt put herself forward. And apparently Steve Baker, if he holds on to his seat, is also wanting to run for leadership.

Also in the Guardian is this news:

‘Disgraceful and desperate’: Row as Liberal Democrat candidate accused of pretending to be blind | General election 2024 | The Guardian

I know that Angela Rayner got into trouble for calling Tories scum; but you read something like this and think actually she had a point.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The election hasn't happened yet, and already the Tories are planning for who will take over from Sunak.

Olive Dowden, the deputy PM says that he would support the Health Secretary Victoria Atkins. 

Boris Johnson has told  his supporters to "stick with Prit" Priti Patel. Though he could've plausibly written "stuck up prat", and no-one would've batted an eyelid.

Woke warrior and arrogance personified Kemi Badenoch will no doubt put herself forward. And apparently Steve Baker, if he holds on to his seat, is also wanting to run for leadership.

Also in the Guardian is this news:

‘Disgraceful and desperate’: Row as Liberal Democrat candidate accused of pretending to be blind | General election 2024 | The Guardian

I know that Angela Rayner got into trouble for calling Tories scum; but you read something like this and think actually she had a point.

you'd think they'd be more focused on retaining their seats, before thinking that far ahead.

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

I’m going to get pleasure from both.

Then more pleasure over the next decade as Labour repair the damage done by the last three administrations.

1 out of 10 for admitting to will get pleasure from a Tory defeat.

6 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

you'd think they'd be more focused on retaining their seats, before thinking that far ahead.

I think some Tories are so entitled, it hasn't registered with them that there is a serious chance they could lose their seats.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That won't happen. ⬆️

Labour will be every bit as bad as the Conservatives have been. 

I've seen nothing to convince me Labour will do any better than the Conservatives which is why I will vote Conservative on Thursday.  Better the devil you know.

• Like 1

Just now, Wing Commander said:

I've seen nothing to convince me Labour will do any better than the Conservatives which is why I will vote Conservative on Thursday.  Better the devil you know.

My bold

Yeah, I'm hearing that a lot recently and I understand that.

Me however? I'm just not voting. I can't in all good conscience vote for either party.