1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Just listening to the news & they mentioned a poll that has been carried out to establish the popularity of the potential PM candidates. 

Starmer:  -10 points 

Sunak: - 23 points

Davey: - 40 points. 

All the other potential / possible PM's were lower than Davey. 

Previously, those entering No. 10 were all on positive figures. 

Thatcher: +9

Major: +6

Blair: +22

Cameron: +3.

The likes of Brown, May, Johnson weren't mentioned but it just shows how much the electorate are now fed up & distrusting of the current crop of politicians that all of the main players are all on negative figures. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Just listening to the news & they mentioned a poll that has been carried out to establish the popularity of the potential PM candidates. 

Previously, those entering No. 10 were all on positive figures. 

Thatcher: +9

Major: +6

Blair: +22

Cameron: +3.

The likes of Brown, May, Johnson weren't mentioned but it just shows how much the electorate are now fed up & distrusting of the current crop of politicians that all of the main players are all on negative figures. 

It's clear that Starmer will be the most unpopular leader to enter Downing Street after winning a general election.  The comparison to Blair sums up the current situation.  

• Like 1

I’m sure Labour will win the GE but how accurate are the polls when forecasting election outcomes?  I don’t know many people who are going to vote for Labour or the Conservatives.

11 hours ago, Mister M said:

Speaking of untrustworthy people, in a last ditch bid to beg voters; Boris the idiot has been let off the leash to help out the Tories.

The country has gone to the dogs thanks to your rancid Tory Party. God knows how Labour are going to even start to rebuild it.

Yes, he's back!

q3yla2f0433p.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

We only know them because of the media, back in the days of Edward Heath, there were rumours that he was gay, today they couldn't keep it a secret.

It doesn't make any difference to me, if Starmers Dad is a tool or tool maker, it's just media negativity.

56 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I’m sure Labour will win the GE but how accurate are the polls when forecasting election outcomes?  I don’t know many people who are going to vote for Labour or the Conservatives.

It's the Reform votes that are taking away votes from the Tories, Labour has had the Greens and Liberal Democrats to split their vote, for years.

But Labour still popular, even with the Greens and LDs.

14 minutes ago, El Cid said:

It's the Reform votes that are taking away votes from the Tories, Labour has had the Greens and Liberal Democrats to split their vote, for years.

But Labour still popular, even with the Greens and LDs.

Yes I think you are right, people who I know say they are voting Lib Dems, Reform or the Greens. 

It's very clear that the popularity of votes for Labour show a very clear indication that the general public shouldn't be allowed to operate a pencil sharpener. Too many fools living in the past, expecting a Labour government to "turn things around".

Ha!!! What a load of old cobblers. They are exactly the same as the tories, just a different colour tie.

Fools!! 😆

They are predicting when both Labour and Conservative votes are added together  the total will only be just over 50% of the electorate.  Labour's share of the vote will be the lowest ever for a party that wins the general election.  It's going to be a default win for Labour.