1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

After the complete and utter carnage of his premiership - exemplified by Partygate:

There were no parties 

There were parties, but no one told me about them

There were parties, but I was told they were informal work gatherings

There were informal work gatherings, but no-one told me they were against the rules 

Mr Speaker I didn't lie to the House of Commons

Select Committee of the House of Commons Privileges found that he lied to the House of Commons repeatedly and to the Select Committee itself.

You'd think after that people would be embarrassed to show any support for someone who repeatedly broke his own rules, while the country were suffering some of the worst privations. Yet there they were like clapping seals, chanting Boris's name.

Divvies is almost too kind. Mad cultists probably more accurate.

I agreed with you about divvies in all parties but you had to go and spoil it, didn’t you .

12 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Believe it or not, I agree, which is rare on this forum😆 That said, I still don't believe there is anything that stands out from either of the major parties, with the exception that the only reason they are where they are is the longevity factor. Nobody trusts new parties or groups and the Lib Dems/Greens although well planted, are still another of the UK,s long standing political "also rans". 

Is the UK seriously now ready for a political upset? Definitely. Reform could seriously be a contender, providing it distances itself from hatred and exclusions and have a more likeable leader. But that is a long way off, and judging by the current dislike of the tories, it's more than likely going to be a red tie over the finish line. 

I agree a lot of it is to do with the longevity factor.  Starmer saying we need change is like my Good Lady saying our living room needs changing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I agree a lot of it is to do with the longevity factor.  Starmer saying we need change is like my Good Lady saying our living room needs changing. 

I'm with you there brother 😆

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I agreed with you about divvies in all parties but you had to go and spoil it, didn’t you .

By telling the truth??? 

C'mon Hacks, what I wrote above was just a tiny morsel in the entirety of lies he told.

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

And I hope the change is not just cosmetic.

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Not brilliant news for Labour:

image.png.fd04b51a8108e94f940c82dc1f15497a.png

I expect many in Labour will have felt the need for a shower after learning this.

What does Melanie , 19 , from Southport say about it all ?