1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You not seen Angela Rayner's green trouser suit!!!

Plenty of colour there

Am I the only one who thinks she has the absolute worst case of "resting bitch face" that I've ever seen?

😐

4 hours ago, Wing Commander said:

Who is it bad news for?  

The country 

37 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Reminded me of Cerys Matthews in the Road Rage video 😀

Sorry but what does it matter what she wears ? She’s been a care assistant like I have in the mid 80’s and late 90’s I looked after people’s parents/ brothers/sisters/aunties/  she knows what it’s like to graft for a living, to take care of people’s relatives, you have to put yourselves in their relatives shoes and care for them as if they were your own, with dignity and compassion, it’s hard, and at the time, I thought a thankless task. I completely connect with people working in care homes today, my mum is in a care home and I pick up on things that I see when visiting, luckily she is in good hands, I know what to look for, but other people don’t know, so Angela Raynor should be deputy prime minister, not many British people want to be care assistants nowadays, because it’s hard, difficult and a thankless task and you have to Bea certain kind of person to handle it , believe me it’s not easy , dementia throws things at you , such as aggression, both physical and mentally, if people think it’s easy, I challenge any one to spend 12 hours in a care home or dementia ward

Just now, Lizzie b said:

Sorry but what does it matter what she wears ? She’s been a care assistant like I have in the mid 80’s and late 90’s I looked after people’s parents/ brothers/sisters/aunties/  she knows what it’s like to graft for a living, to take care of people’s relatives, you have to put yourselves in their relatives shoes and care for them as if they were your own, with dignity and compassion, it’s hard, and at the time, I thought a thankless task. I completely connect with people working in care homes today, my mum is in a care home and I pick up on things that I see when visiting, luckily she is in good hands, I know what to look for, but other people don’t know, so Angela Raynor should be deputy prime minister, not many British people want to be care assistants nowadays, because it’s hard, difficult and a thankless task and you have to Bea certain kind of person to handle it , believe me it’s not easy , dementia throws things at you , such as aggression, both physical and mentally, if people think it’s easy, I challenge any one to spend 12 hours in a care home or dementia ward

And when I started in 1984, my hourly pay was £1 an hour for caring for  elderly people, but I did it because I cared like Angela Raynor did . Tony Blair’s election in 1997 put my  hourly rate up to £3.90  , I had to feed and clothe children on that , part time when my husband got made redundant from the coal board, so there you go, I’m glad Labour won today , because me and him both worked hard, never claimed anything, because they said we earned too much ! Ha ! Our kids both got first class degrees in geography and mathematics and our son got a masters degree in sustainability communities. So we didn’t do so bad. Don’t diss people for their attire, it’s what’s in their hearts , minds and experience that *****, just ask me, because I know. During Covid, care home staff were treated abominable 

24 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Am I the only one who thinks she has the absolute worst case of "resting bitch face" that I've ever seen?

😐

Resting B face is seen as a very attractive positive in the field of fashion, especially on the catwalks