1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Am I the only one who thinks she has the absolute worst case of "resting bitch face" that I've ever seen?

😐

Do go on.

Youre telling us plenty about yourself here.

18 hours ago, cressida said:

To please Anna

In time it will come to light how Corbyn SMP  leaders Clegg and many more were stitched up by the Conservatives  and BBC , They also knew the general public would not take to Brown They tried with Raynor  and Starmer   Just plain Talking 

I called Starmer to congratulate him yesterday around 18:15 but the answer machine said he'd already gone, call back around 9:00 Monday morning.  Also couldn't get hold of the Dep PM, she's at her weekend job pot washing at her local working mens' club, keeping it real with the working class.  However, if anything urgent occurs, the nuclear codes have been dropped off with the neighbour at number 11.

Don't blame me, I voted Conservative

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Do go on.

Youre telling us plenty about yourself here.

You mean that I have working eyes?

Otherwise I must have typed something that I can't see, in which case the above is wrong and I need a doctor 🤔

9 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

You mean that I have working eyes?

Otherwise I must have typed something that I can't see, in which case the above is wrong and I need a doctor 🤔

Ok. So you think that your comment was an acceptable  thing to say.

Thanks for clearing that up.

2 minutes ago, geared said:

You need a bucket to catch those Tory tears Pal?

Just wait until luck Wes Streeting starts to fiddle about with the NHS & how it should be funded or how people should personally start contributing to it when they want to access the service, over & above their N. I. & general income tax, taking out additional health insurance for example, I'll not be the one crying but all those on the previous party political threads on SF who were be moaning that the Tories were intending to bring in privatisation of the NHS will. 

As Shadow Health Sec., why do you think Streeting has spent many months touring Europe looking at how our near neighbours fund their health services? 

Or maybe  SF posters won't complain because it's Labour, then that would make them two-faced hypocrites & I don't think you can get that condition treated on the NHS. 

22 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I called Starmer to congratulate him yesterday around 18:15 but the answer machine said he'd already gone, call back around 9:00 Monday morning.  Also couldn't get hold of the Dep PM, she's at her weekend job pot washing at her local working mens' club, keeping it real with the working class.  However, if anything urgent occurs, the nuclear codes have been dropped off with the neighbour at number 11.

Don't blame me, I voted Conservative

More  fool you  ,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slinny said:

More  fool you  ,

Our new chancellor as hit the nail on the head , There won’t be a deal of money in the pot to work with , So who is to blame for that  ? Well the BBC will try and blame Labour no doubt , But the king is in his altogether gang  will listen to such as  Nick Robinson , and we will get another used car sales man like Johnson  back  ,   Plain Talking 

• Like 1