1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Gormenghast said:

At least there is some money left, if not a great deal.

When Labour handed it over in 2010 the outgoing chancellor said there was none left

What as that get to do with the present time  , Sour grapes  ,  

5 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Impressive first news conference from Starmer.  

The Tory had their chance and made a real mess of things hence the landslide victory,  Starmer has the chance to do good, not just for the Labour voter but for everyone,  if his promises ref NHS ect are just pie in the sky then I for one will post my opion on him just like I did with Boris,  things aren't going to happen over night and if there is no change in the next five years he will be out. Well I for one won't ever vote Labour again like I have for last fifty odd year.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He said nothing of note .

I thought he answered all the questions well and showed good authority.  It looks like he as got down to business straight away.  No over celebrating his election victory.  A very good start in my opinion. 

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The Tory had their chance and made a real mess of things hence the landslide victory,  Starmer has the chance to do good, not just for the Labour voter but for everyone,  if his promises ref NHS ect are just pie in the sky then I for one will post my opion on him just like I did with Boris,  things aren't going to happen over night and if there is no change in the next five years he will be out. Well I for one won't ever vote Labour again like I have for last fifty odd year.

Those like me who didn't vote Labour in the election should do the right thing and give him a fair chance to make improvements.  At the moment he's got the support of the media which was noticeable by the tone and friendliness of those asking the questions.

16 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Those like me who didn't vote Labour in the election should do the right thing and give him a fair chance to make improvements.  At the moment he's got the support of the media which was noticeable by the tone and friendliness of those asking the questions.

I agree, government of any stripe can never please everyone 

12 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Your exactly right,  I definately think should make use of the support because if he faulters that support will collapse,  remember a week in politics is a long time!