1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, PRESLEY said:

She is too busy helping sort his country out,  Boris is doing nowt, he would make a good toilet attendant because he is used to being surrounded by  ----houses.   :roll:

Who is Boris?  Is he the name of Starmer's cat who has ambitions of taking over from Larry?

1 minute ago, Wing Commander said:

I'm a new member here which is why I haven't made comments about former prime ministers. You need to move on. We have a Labour government now so why not comment about members of the current government rather than the previous government?

You're just a dishonest - which is exactly why you and Boris Johnson deserve each other.

Anyway I'm glad that David Lammy is the Foreign Secretary. If he boils the urine of someone like you, then all the better.

2 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

Who is Boris?  Is he the name of Starmer's cat who has ambitions of taking over from Larry?

Your very close, Boris is a  tw-t  not a Cat. :hihi:

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You're just a dishonest - which is exactly why you and Boris Johnson deserve each other.

Anyway I'm glad that David Lammy is the Foreign Secretary. If he boils the urine of someone like you, then all the better.

I will ignore your personal attack on me which is without foundation.  

You should want the Foreign Secretary to be the best person for the job.  Starmer could have brought in David Miliband  or even asked David Cameron to stay.

6 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

I will ignore your personal attack on me which is without foundation.  

You should want the Foreign Secretary to be the best person for the job.  Starmer could have brought in David Miliband  or even asked David Cameron to stay.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sheffield Labour Mp Louise Haigh is now known as Lou . Does anyone know why ?

That's what people call her I suppose - Like Steven Baker was knows as Steve, Elizabeth Truss known as Liz, or Alexander De Pfeffel Boris Johnson was known as Boris (though he always said he preferred to be known as Alex to his friends).

More breaking news - Lord David Cameron has resigned as Shadow Foreign Secretary. Perhaps he didn't fancy putting in the hard yards. Oh well, back to your porcine friends Dave. Careful where you insert your pecker.