1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Anything happened with this ? Or is it just tittle tattle ?

I can't remember where I read it, though I think it was a reliable source; apparently the candidate is real and legitimately registered etc.
The image shown in his publicity is AI generated, claiming that he didn't have the right coloured clothes, or tie, or something like that.
Doesn't strike me as terribly professional personally.

29 minutes ago, melthebell said:

See the nasty little vile troll Farage has already kicked off his time in Parliament with having a "go" at John Bercow and getting Brexit into his speech, hes not even in Parliament anymore its purely yet another way of Farage saying hey look at me everybody, and creating hate and division for his own ends.

How is he a troll?  He represents over 14% of the electorate and praised the current speaker. 

Both Starmer and Sunak made good speeches.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, melthebell said:

See the nasty little vile troll Farage has already kicked off his time in Parliament with having a "go" at John Bercow and getting Brexit into his speech, hes not even in Parliament anymore its purely yet another way of Farage saying hey look at me everybody, and creating hate and division for his own ends.

You're right to label him a troll Mel.

He likes to disrupt, annoy people who feels have slighted him, and believe that his personal battles with those who look down on him somehow makes him anti establishment. 

I look forward to him trying to establish a branch of Coutts in Clacton. I'm sure it would be very popular.

39 minutes ago, melthebell said:

You mean the John Bercow who was found to be threatening, bullying and dishonest....that John Bercow?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/08/rude-and-threatening-the-main-findings-of-the-john-bercow-bullying-inquiry

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Nigel Farage  .........   good on him, he speaks the truth and isn't afraid to do so.       :thumbsup:

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You mean the John Bercow who was found to be threatening, bullying and dishonest....that John Bercow?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/08/rude-and-threatening-the-main-findings-of-the-john-bercow-bullying-inquiry

yes the Bercow thats not even an mp, in a party or in parliament, like i said he was just doing it because hes an horrible little man who likes to create hate and division, there was absolutely no reason to bring him up

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

One nasty , vile troll having a dig at another nasty , vile troll . Seems fair to me .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

One nasty , vile troll having a dig at another nasty , vile troll . Seems fair to me .

but again, ill reiterate, Bercows not there, hasnt been for a while now, theres absolutely no point.