1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

He didn't do it on purpose, he didn't recognise her!

Oh behave. That's ridiculous. 

Next you'll be telling me he wouldn't recognise a tomato or a spring onion if he saw one🙄

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Don't worry mate , Labours in now . Everything will be rosy . 

It’s all looking good so far.

Absolutely no **** ups, changes of PM, a lack of sex scandals, nobody filling their pants with taxpayers cash, rioting sorted with minimum fuss.

Grown ups in charge.

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

It’s all looking good so far.

Absolutely no **** ups, changes of PM, a lack of sex scandals, nobody filling their pants with taxpayers cash, rioting sorted with minimum fuss.

Grown ups in charge.

And tax rises coming shortly .  Now remind me what they said about that .  I think the sentence started with a no . 

• Like 1

My late mother was a friend and colleague of Lord Roy Hattersley, he struck me as someone who would be at home on either side of the house. Which made me think that the days of arriving for question time on a bike or in a Roller are well and truly over.

11 hours ago, Slinny said:

Try Again.  Railways  Rivers   Roads  House Bills.   House building   Police we need many more. Councils money cut 40 per cent   Supper market prices not moving at all  Five Leaders   All Front Bench Lying to save their Jobs To Keep a toe rag like Johnson     This Government as a Mountain to climb  

I’m not really into childish insults of a member of parliament that doesn’t follow your chosen pattern of government.

7 hours ago, hackey lad said:

And tax rises coming shortly .  Now remind me what they said about that .  I think the sentence started with a no . 

They have made difficult choices so far, more houses and were forced to shorten prison sentences, but taxes are at their highest rate ever, there is no need to increase the specific taxes that they promised not to.

Tax receipts for 23/24 = £800,000m+

Tax receipts for 19/20 = £600,000m+

Our debt should be paid off, without any major tax rises, don't be so negative  :)

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/hmrc-tax-and-nics-receipts-for-the-uk/hmrc-tax-receipts-and-national-insurance-contributions-for-the-uk-new-annual-bulletin