1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

On 16/08/2024 at 09:23, cressida said:

Anna,  you may find this of interest,  5Live radio phone-in,  guy said the government regards the Carer's Allowance as income,    

then said it was less than the minimum wage so was illegal would that be true?

Sorry. I replied to the reply on the last one. Obviously should have been to this one.

23 hours ago, Anna B said:

Meanwhile... the new CEO of Starbucks has landed a deal paying him £88million, and that's working from home, (on a beach in California) with a plane on call if he ever needs to visit the office... 

I have just looked at the price of Starbucks shares, they have more debt than assets, which is quite unusual. Altho I am no expert, I wouldn't touch them.

His annual salary will be $1.6m and he has the opportunity to earn up to $23m worth of share-based bonuses each year, as well as a cash bonus worth nearly $3.6m depending on the company’s performance.

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/SBUX:NASDAQ?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjl77ydnP6HAxXtWUEAHfxIFrYQ3ecFegQIWxAh

A revealing tweet from Lee Anderson here

Note how he presents him and his mates' classic British day out at the seaside as some kind of act of defiance, as if anyone was trying to stop them. He ends it with 'we will get our country back' - Lee, you and your mates could do this every single weekend if you wanted to, literally no-one is trying to stop you. You already have your country, you don't need to get it back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Note how he presents him and his mates' classic British day out at the seaside as some kind of act of defiance, as if anyone was trying to stop them. He ends it with 'we will get our country back' - Lee, you and your mates could do this every single weekend if you wanted to, literally no-one is trying to stop you. You already have your country, you don't need to get it back.

Reads like a very gay day out . 😀

Not that there’s anything wrong with that 

37 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I thought that's what they voted for in 2016....

Lee's a complete div anyway. He's spent the last couple of weeks justifying rioters as "young working class lads throwing stones and Starmer should sit down and listen to them". He's no more likely to listen to them, as he is to listen to 30p Lee.

I'd quite like my country back from divvy MPs like him

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Yesterday I travelled to Skegness with my two friends Graham and Craig. We sat in the sun overlooking the sea and had a few pints whilst watching the world go by.

Is that what MPs do when Westminster is on a break?

You would think they would be helping their constituents with their issues.

I was just browsing facebook and a woman had a profile photo of the Reform party. Years ago there was a leak of the BNP membership. 

Would you be happy to use a childminder, hairstylist or joiner if their Facebook profile was Reform? 

It certainly would not be a positive for me.