1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, peak4 said:

There’s something curious about the Spott Fitness: since being incorporated in December 2020, the company has never turned a profit. 

Is Jenrick in any position of power to abuse it?  Labour now are and that is the problem.

Labour MPs defend accepting tens of thousands from little-known company
Wes Streeting, Dan Jarvis and Yvette Cooper received donations from MPM Connect, which has no obvious line of business

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/jan/10/labour-mps-defend-taking-donations-from-little-known-company

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

So the Jenrick stuff isn't happening?

But I thought Labour were the bastions of self righteousness and for the people.

The Tories make no bones about loving some cash and freebies, but at least they don't try and fool the public into thinking they don't.

29 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But I thought Labour were the bastions of self righteousness and for the people.

The Tories make no bones about loving some cash and freebies, but at least they don't try and fool the public into thinking they don't.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

“but “ 😂😂😂

On 15/09/2024 at 18:30, hackey lad said:

David Lammy 😂😂😂

Now then Hackey. Not sure what Lammy has said to cause you to laugh that much, but seeing as though you have a good sense of humour, I thought I'd share with you a howler that Conservative leadership hopeful Tom Tugendhat made today:

Tugendhat tweeted this morning:

image.png.ac6b58e691ba406f7ce576586b6c5a5c.png

But as Claire Waxman the victims' commissioner for London pointed out:

image.png.50d04e6cb4efd9e5624557a38b77ee8a.png

Tugendhat used to be a minister in the Home Office, and he is now shadow security minister. Penal policy is relevant to his portfolio. He should be expected to know how the scheme operates.

Tom Tugendhat not knowing his job: 😂😂😂

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Now then Hackey. Not sure what Lammy has said to cause you to laugh that much, but seeing as though you have a good sense of humour, I thought I'd share with you a howler that Conservative leadership hopeful Tom Tugendhat made today:

Tugendhat tweeted this morning:

image.png.ac6b58e691ba406f7ce576586b6c5a5c.png

But as Claire Waxman the victims' commissioner for London pointed out:

image.png.50d04e6cb4efd9e5624557a38b77ee8a.png

Tugendhat used to be a minister in the Home Office, and he is now shadow security minister. Penal policy is relevant to his portfolio. He should be expected to know how the scheme operates.

Tom Tugendhat not knowing his job: 😂😂😂

I could counter you with Louise Haigh Minister for Transport but you would want a link to it . 😀

Sue Gray is receiving a salary of £170,00 per year for being Sir keir Starmer's Chief of Staff. Lord Booth Smith who did the same job for Rishi Sunak when he was prime minister received a salary of £145,000 per year.  Why is Sir Keir Starmer paying more than Rishi Sunak for a Chief of Staff if the country is in such dire straits which he wants us all to believe after 14 years of a Conservative government?

1 minute ago, High Chaparral said:

Sue Gray is receiving a salary of £170,00 per year for being Sir keir Starmer's Chief of Staff. Lord Booth Smith who did the same job for Rishi Sunak when he was prime minister received a salary of £145,000 per year.  Why is Sir Keir Starmer paying more than Rishi Sunak for a Chief of Staff if the country is in such dire straits which he wants us all to believe after 14 years of a Conservative government?

Because he can.  Because she's 'worth' it.  Because he's got some spare, diverted pensioner cash. 

Don't blame me, I'm a Tory!