1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

A question for the honest and non deluded Tory voter,  in all honesty after all the Chaos, Lies, the Economy Mess,  Failures throughout Covid and Musical Chair Prime Ministers, does the HONEST Tory voter think they deserve to win the up and coming General Election.  Replies from honest and the non deluded please. :roll:

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Good news , bad news day for Sir Kier . First Rayner , then Abbot . Could get messy this one . 

Starmer’s home and hosed,  as they say ovver t’water. No idea what it means. 
Can’t believe such a lightweight is going to be PM.

This election’s a fee hit for Labour can’t imagine they’ll ever face such a hopeless Tory party in the future. Half their MPs seemed to have either stepped  down, resigned due to personal shenanigans, defected to other parties, been hammered in by-elections.

Starter’s  a lucky man, given he’s facing a Tory party on its last legs.

Well Presley,  I have ha a word with Baldrick - he tells me it was all part of a cunning plan,  world predictions were that there were 'rough seas ahead',  

and the Tories must take Time Out and let Captain Keir take the helm,  you know the phrase,  'everything I do is carefully planned.'

29 minutes ago, cressida said:

Well Presley,  I have ha a word with Baldrick - he tells me it was all part of a cunning plan,  world predictions were that there were 'rough seas ahead',  

and the Tories must take Time Out and let Captain Keir take the helm,  you know the phrase,  'everything I do is carefully planned.'

Captain Horatio Starmer will clear all the icebergs and mines the Tory party have infested our seas with.  :hihi:

• Haha 1

On 27/05/2024 at 16:45, *_ash_* said:

I'm not sure this makes sense. Traditonal tory voters will vote tory, just as traditional labour voters will vote labour. 

Either way, this election is on a plate for labour. If they don't win, it will be the worst election loss in history. Even at 33-1 to one, I don't think it's worth a bet on the tories. 

Probably true, but I've never understood why anyone who pays tax via PAYE would vote Tory, yet some of them do. In fact, now the middle classes living standards are threatened by neoliberalism, (and they've seen what the Tories are doing to aid it,) I'm very surprised they still vote Tory.

Beware, the Tories protect their own, ie the 1%, the elite. and that's all. They're just very good at PR and are masters of spin, lies and obuscation. Shameless .