1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I don't like the freebies either, and the defence that "it's in the rules" is  poor.

However to say things have changed for the worst is stupid.

First of all - we're not talking about tax payers money being given to friends of ministers and MPs with zero oversight - as in the case of PPE contracts. The gifts are not at the tax payers expense, but from the pockets of people like Lord Ali.

To try and equate the 2 just shows how wrong you are. What about the Tories hypocrisy in all of this as well? Or is that not worthy of comment?

Okay 

Not at all.

I want to see an NHS given a new lease of life; I want to see more growth in the economy; young people in general, not just the offspring of the richest  given more of a chance; I want to see less public squalor amidst privatised wealth and more fairness in society.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing at all .

• Like 1

Anyway, speaking of gifts

image.png.9c60f7a1d138e8d712844e3649b0d07b.png

Well, that all seems above board. 

That loan could have come from literally anyone: a murder, paedophile, Russian general, terrorist, drug baron - literally anyone. 

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well, that all seems above board. 

That loan could have come from literally anyone: a murder, paedophile, Russian general, terrorist, drug baron - literally anyone. 

You forgot to mention it could have come from good people . 

I don't like the freebies either, and the defence that "it's in the rules" is  poor.

However to say things have changed for the worst is stupid.

First of all - we're not talking about tax payers money being given to friends of ministers and MPs with zero oversight - as in the case of PPE contracts. The gifts are not at the tax payers expense, but from the pockets of people like Lord Ali.

To try and equate the 2 just shows how wrong you are. What about the Tories hypocrisy in all of this as well? Or is that not worthy of comment?

You're just singing from the Labour party hymn book.  Wake up and smell the coffee. In my opinion Sir Keir Starmer is the most dishonest prime minister in my life time. If I had the misfortune of meeting him and was required to shake his hand then I would srcub  my hand clean as soon as possible. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, High Chaparral said:

You're just singing from the Labour party hymn book.  Wake up and smell the coffee. In my opinion Sir Keir Starmer is the most dishonest prime minister in my life time. If I had the misfortune of meeting him and was required to shake his hand then I would srcub  my hand clean as soon as possible. 

Give over Westy - if you think there is some equivalence between No10 Downing Street becoming the most fined address for people breaking lockdown rules and a few Labour MPs accepting gifts which were declared from a Labour Peer then it shows how much of the village idiot you are.