1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Who just happened to make sure they weren't traceable? I mean, it could have come from 'good' people but we'll never be allowed to know. Personally, I think we should be allowed to know where politicians' funding comes from.

True - so long as it is applied across the board,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It was also deemed as unlawful by the UK's Supreme Court. 

Don't you  understand that parliament can change laws to make things lawful that the UK Supreme Court previously deemed unlawful which happened regarding the Rwanda plan. If there hadn't been a general election then flights taking illegal migrants to Rwanda would have started at the end of July this year.

1 minute ago, High Chaparral said:

Don't you  understand that parliament can change laws to make things lawful that the UK Supreme Court previously deemed unlawful which happened regarding the Rwanda plan. If there hadn't been a general election then flights taking illegal migrants to Rwanda would have started at the end of July this year.

Yes of course I do, and I remember when it was deemed unlawful by the Supreme Court, the UK Government was made to look embarrassed by Rwanda saying they wouldn't want to have anything to do with a scheme which contravened law. I mean how embarrassing is that?

And you say that "if there hadn't have been a General Election then flights would have commenced in July". Really?

I think the Government have spent what over £500 million, and how many people did they send to Rwanda? 2 people went voluntarily....😂

And if Sunak was so confident of there being flights, well why did he call the election beofre flights had taken off? The date of the election was in his gift. I think he knew Rwanda was a busted flush, and he was warned that prisons were dangerously over crowded. Yes, why not make a mess and let someone else clear it up. 

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes of course I do, and I remember when it was deemed unlawful by the Supreme Court, the UK Government was made to look embarrassed by Rwanda saying they wouldn't want to have anything to do with a scheme which contravened law. I mean how embarrassing is that?

And you say that "if there hadn't have been a General Election then flights would have commenced in July". Really?

I think the Government have spent what over £500 million, and how many people did they send to Rwanda? 2 people went voluntarily....😂

And if Sunak was so confident of there being flights, well why did he call the election beofre flights had taken off? The date of the election was in his gift. I think he knew Rwanda was a busted flush, and he was warned that prisons were dangerously over crowded. Yes, why not make a mess and let someone else clear it up. 

Sunak is a disgrace for calling an election before Rwanda fights took off. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Who just happened to make sure they weren't traceable? I mean, it could have come from 'good' people but we'll never be allowed to know. Personally, I think we should be allowed to know where politicians' funding comes from.

You could've just said that but ....