1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

That’s different :rolleyes:

You didn't have much to say when the Tories were found to have lockdown parties, dodgy PPE contracts, wasting hundreds of billions (yes that's right) on duff deals.

Cat had your tongue then, and we'd be lucky to get more than an emoji from you!

But yeah, that's different

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You didn't have much to say when the Tories were found to have lockdown parties, dodgy PPE contracts, wasting hundreds of billions (yes that's right) on duff deals.

Cat had your tongue then, and we'd be lucky to get more than an emoji from you!

But yeah, that's different

:thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I voted Labour and would do so again.

However,I am more than disappointed at their naivety on the freeloading issues which have been seized upon by many and detracted from the real issues.

I know that it’s been standard fare for years and by all parties for many years but Starmer made an issue of getting rid of these dubious practices.

How could he fall into such an obvious trap?

It wasn't a trap though was it? It was his own personal choice to accept gifts from a donor despite the fact that Starmer and his wife are wealthy by normal standards.

It shows either a breath-taking lack of judgement or unmitigated arrogance, or perhaps both, they are not mutually exclusive.

Members of the Tory party were blatantly corrupt during their period in office and multi millions were involved. Although there is a significant difference in amounts involved the Tories and their supporters have been handed a diversionary tactic by Starmer and some others as a result of sheer greed and stupidity. The obvious feelings of self entitlement within the political class in this country is contemptable.

I don't support any party, I inherited a healthy scepticism of politicians of all parties from my father. As I grew older the scepticism turned to cynicism.

I voted Liberal,  I believe in electoral reform and the introduction of PR+STV.  I await news of Liberal financial shenanigans arriving in due course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

It wasn't a trap though was it? It was his own personal choice to accept gifts from a donor despite the fact that Starmer and his wife are wealthy by normal standards.

It shows either a breath-taking lack of judgement or unmitigated arrogance, or perhaps both, they are not mutually exclusive.

Members of the Tory party were blatantly corrupt during their period in office and multi millions were involved. Although there is a significant difference in amounts involved the Tories and their supporters have been handed a diversionary tactic by Starmer and some others as a result of sheer greed and stupidity. The obvious feelings of self entitlement within the political class in this country is contemptable.

I don't support any party, I inherited a healthy scepticism of politicians of all parties from my father. As I grew older the scepticism turned to cynicism.

I voted Liberal,  I believe in electoral reform and the introduction of PR+STV.  I await news of Liberal financial shenanigans arriving in due course.

Ed Davey’s wetsuit was bought for him by Kim Jong Un .

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ed Davey’s wetsuit was bought for him by Kim Jong Un .

I Knew It!  Is there no end to politicians accepting freebies from dodgy individuals?  He's been tearing around the country having a right old time over the last few months and I bet he didn't pay for any of those activities. Typical.

https://www.politico.eu/article/19-crazy-ed-davey-campaign-stunts-and-1-serious-moment/

8 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Is that the Left's new gaslighting strategy this week - "stop picking on Our Ange because she's a strong woman"?

Sling mud, get some back on you.

Working class Angela must have forgotten she made that comment because surely she wouldn't be so stupid as Boris Johnson and copy him by having someone to pay for an holiday in a luxury apartment in New York.

• Like 2

Really glad that the Chancellor has announced that she's ordering an investigation of £600 million pounds of public money in dodgy Covid contracts.

Rachel Reeves orders investigations into £600m of Covid contracts | Labour | The Guardian

I wonder if Westy will be as concerned for the very working class Mone, I believe the Fraud Office were asking questions of her, her partner, Michael Gove and another former senior Government minister.