1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, m williamson said:

The ex wife of one of my closest friends worked for a number of years for a London council in an administrative capacity.  She had the misfortune to get to know Diane Abbot quite well. Abbot is an obnoxious individual and no credit or practical use to any political party. 

No matter what she is like, IMHO what she attempted to say that Jews, Roma’s 

56 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Her own party are stitching up Abbot . 

Starmer is sticking to his guns by  getting rid of high profile non desirables unlike Boris and Co who thrives on being surrounded by them, Birds of a feather and all that.

Abbottgate isn't good for Labour.  Mr Starmer ought to be able to confirm whether Diane Abbott will be standing or not standing for Labour in the election.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Mind explaining that nonsensical comment?  What exactly does it have to do with Diane Abbot?

Perhaps you should read other posts on the thread before going onto Keyboard Warrior mode. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Perhaps you should read other posts on the thread before going onto Keyboard Warrior mode. 

Asking a question is " keyboard warrior mode " ?  I have no intention of trawling through a 50 page thread. You made a comment on this page when Dianne Abbot was being discussed.

Seems perfectly reasonable to ask why.  

11 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Asking a question is " keyboard warrior mode " ?  I have no intention of trawling through a 50 page thread. You made a comment on this page when Dianne Abbot was being discussed.

Seems perfectly reasonable to ask why.  

It is when you rubbish another poster’s contribution, have a nice day.

2 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

1/3 of working class people vote Tory otherwise they’d never get in.

The Tories depend on the gullible. Some working class are daft enough to still believe that the upper classs - their 'elders and betters,' must be honourable.... Nothing could be further from the truth. The upper class will lie, cheat, and steal to maintain their position. (How do you think they got there in the first place?) But they are adept at covering it up with meally mouthed words and a convincing smile.

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

It is when you rubbish another poster’s contribution, have a nice day.

I didn't ' rubbish it ' I pointed out it made no sense in the context in which it was posted.  Nonsensical means Making no Sense.

However, if you choose to post enigmatic comments leaving other posters scratching their head that's entirely up to you.

You also have a nice day.