1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Do you believe that story ?

Do you believe that a grown man who's a also millionaire lawyer needs a billionaire friend to buy his clothes, his wife's clothes and his colleagues clothes? 

If you do, your glasses are as bad as Starmers.

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

Do you believe that a grown man who's a also millionaire lawyer needs a billionaire friend to buy his clothes, his wife's clothes and his colleagues clothes? 

No , I don’t believe he needs his friend to buy those things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Do you believe that story ?

Which one?

1 hour ago, Tony said:

No clearly he doesn't need it. It's a gift. 

Unless you're saying that politicians shouldn't receive gifts ever. In which case, let that become the new rule and everyone has to stick to it.

17 minutes ago, Tony said:

If you don't see the problem your glasses are as bad as Starmer's.  👓

I see there's a problem, but I don't have a problem with my perspective and sense of proportion.

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The story you quoted 

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Writing in the Mail this weekend, Johnson has backtracked and in his column says he made a "catastrophic mistake" by saying sorry for his partying while Britain was in lockdown.

Previously Johnson was found to have boasted on WhatsApp that he would "get through" partygate and "come out on top". 

Shameless Boris Johnson says he made 'catastrophic' mistake by apologising for partygate - Mirror Online (archive.is)

I'm aware Starmer hasn't done himself any favours by accepting gifts from Waheed Ali, but the treatment of that has become as fevered as the party gate treatment for Johnson. And those who criticise Starmer for alleged 'hypocrisy' should look at how Johnson criticised other people's lack of morality and uprightness before he was PM.

Yes I do.