1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, cressida said:

Who could take his place?

No-one soon hopefully. Not if it means that the preposterous Robinson might slime his way back here:

Calvin Robinson leaves UK in protest of 'satanic' Keir Starmer (premierchristian.news)

"It is with a heavy heart that I announce I am leaving the United Kingdom. Starmer’s dark Satanic Mills are not for me. But I will be back. For now, it is time to regroup. I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand."

Bye Calvin, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

• Like 1

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and Labour Leader Sir Keir Starmer have commended the contributions of Christians in the UK in their annual Easter messages

Sunak paid tribute to “the incredible work of Christians in this country” and remembered those “persecuted because of their faith, who are unable to celebrate Easter freely” while Starmer spoke of his “gratitude to the Christian community in the UK and beyond, for their generosity and compassion".

In his message, the prime minister said: “This weekend, as people come together to celebrate and reflect on the message at the heart of the Easter festival, I want to pay tribute to the incredible work of Christians in this country.

Calvin Robinson is a stranger to charity and compassion in view of his words.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No-one soon hopefully. Not if it means that the preposterous Robinson might slime his way back here:

Calvin Robinson leaves UK in protest of 'satanic' Keir Starmer (premierchristian.news)

"It is with a heavy heart that I announce I am leaving the United Kingdom. Starmer’s dark Satanic Mills are not for me. But I will be back. For now, it is time to regroup. I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand."

Bye Calvin, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

First I've heard of this character and I'm a bit puzzled.  He is virulently anti immigration, so he's going to immigrate?

Am I missing something here?

5 hours ago, Tony said:

I have a bridge to sell you! 😆

To be fair to you and Starmer though, Team Harris are keeping VP Harris away from just about everybody. They must be absolutely terrified that she says something unexpectedly important and it gets reported!

It would have been a private meeting.  It's not important that Sir Keir Starmer didn't meet the current vice president. It was important that Sir Keir Starmer met Donald Trump. What hasn't been widely reported is that David Lammy was also at the meeting which is more interesting.

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

First I've heard of this character and I'm a bit puzzled.  He is virulently anti immigration, so he's going to immigrate?

Am I missing something here?

Presumably he thinks that wherever he goes, he will be an enriching presence. He doesn't seem to have the same view of those who choose to settle here.

Hopefully he will be laughed out of wherever is unfortunate to have him.

4 minutes ago, High Chaparral said:

It would have been a private meeting.  It's not important that Sir Keir Starmer didn't meet the current vice president. It was important that Sir Keir Starmer met Donald Trump. What hasn't been widely reported is that David Lammy was also at the meeting which is more interesting.

Why wouldn't he be at the meeting? He is our Foreign Secretary after all.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Why wouldn't he be at the meeting? He is our Foreign Secretary after all.

He is our foreign secretary who disgracefully insulted Donald Trump which is why I mentioned his attendance. He lacks the diplomatic skills to be our foreign secretary which shows a lack of judgement on the part of Sir Keir Starmer.

• Thanks 2