1. 1. How will you be voting in the General Election 2024

• Conservative
    • Green
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Reform
    • Other / Independent
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Is your vote the same or different to how you voted in the last General Election

• The Same
    • Different

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

What's he going to issue an injunction over?

The main rumour seems to be that he's having gay relationships and his wife chucked him out so he went to Alli's £18m flat. 

Being gay isn't a crime, it's not unsociable so that would be a family matter that nobody else should care about. I don't and I'm sure you don't.

Cover ups and hypocrisy is another thing.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

The main rumour seems to be that he's having gay relationships and his wife chucked him out so he went to Alli's £18m flat. 

Being gay isn't a crime, it's not unsociable so that would be a family matter that nobody else should care about. I don't and I'm sure you don't.

Other than his wife I doubt anyone would really care if he was gay. I certainly wouldn't.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Starmer. His sexuality whatever it might be isn't one of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

Who’s having a gay relationship Tony?

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

Hmmm....Well I'll await further news of this until I comment. Not because I don't think being gay is a big deal, but because there have been so many rumours, and frankly over blown headlines, when the same thing from the previous government didn't hardly warrant a mention.

I will say this though. This morning I noticed that 'Queer Keir' was trending on the internet. I thought it was some pathetic and homophobic name calling, so I ignored it. 

Something smells.

All this talk about clothing gifts for the Starmers, yet it was revealed by George Obsorne on his podcast earlier that David and Samantha Cameron also took clothing gifts:

David Cameron and wife Samantha got freebie clothes paid for with Tory donor cash - Mirror Online

Not bothered about them getting free clothes, but not a squeak from those now screaming blue murder about the Starmers.

Yet what rules or laws has Starmer broken?

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

All this talk about clothing gifts for the Starmers, yet it was revealed by George Obsorne on his podcast earlier that David and Samantha Cameron also took clothing gifts:

David Cameron and wife Samantha got freebie clothes paid for with Tory donor cash - Mirror Online

Not bothered about them getting free clothes, but not a squeak from those now screaming blue murder about the Starmers.

Yet what rules or laws has Starmer broken?

No rules or laws as far as I can see.

I'd say what most of the general public are upset about (not the point scorers on here) is the rank hypocrisy of Starmer and Labour. 

They billed themselves as being different to the Tories yet here you are showing us all that they do exactly the same things.

They are all politicians and none of them are squeaky clean and certainly none of them are better than the other. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

No rules or laws as far as I can see.

I'd say what most of the general public are upset about (not the point scorers on here) is the rank hypocrisy of Starmer and Labour. 

They billed themselves as being different to the Tories yet here you are showing us all that they do exactly the same things.

They are all politicians and none of them are squeaky clean and certainly none of them are better than the other. 

Well at least you happy.

• Like 1